chapter 10

byeongkwan quickly ran to the infirmary, in fear of not having enough time and being late to his class. when he finally got there, he didn't even knock and just walked in like it's the most normal thing ever, which it actually was.

"oh hey kwannie, sweetie. why are you here? shouldn't you be eating? you should go eat a snack or something you have been losing weight lately." the nice nurse lady starts ranting. byeongkwan smiles softly at the gesture from one of his favorite people.

"i just started working out again don't worry about me i eat very well." they smile at each other before byeongkwans smile turn into a frown. "nurse wan, i wanna ask you something." her expression turned into a confused one.

"yes honey, what's wrong?"

"does anyone else has a key to your infirmary?"

"uh, i'm not sure...why are you asking?"

byeongkwan thought for a second if he should tell her. 'if someone who isn't supposed to have a key to the infirmary has it, wouldn't it be extra stress? but she should know about it, this is like her second home she has the right to know. ughhhhh'

"byeongkwan, spill it." she said a bit more serious this time.

"yesterday when you left me in here, you said that you locked the door right?" she nodded, confused as to why he decided to bring it up. "since i had enough time, i decided to take a nap. but when i woke up, there was a student in here. he had a cut on his arm and needed help to patch it up. i helped him but that ungrateful swan ran away without even thanking me, so i forgot about the fact that he somehow walked in while the door was locked. i'm sorry for being so incautious and immature." he looked down at his hands with a pout. he really did feel guilty.

the nurse thought about it before giving out a small laugh. byeongkwan looked up at her with a confused face as he wondered what exactly was so funny.

"yes yes you're right. i did give a key to someone so they might have just opened the door for that person to take care of their wound."

kwan let out a breath of relief after hearing the explanation. even though he now had even more questions, he received the answer to his main one so he was satisfied for now.

"alright then, i will go eat lunch with my friends then while i still have time. be safe mrs.wan." byeongkwan smiles and bows to the woman who returns the smile.

"you too byeongkwan, you too." she waves lightly and watches him exit the door.

**not edited**

hAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DONGHUN YALL BETTER WISH DONGHUN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!😭🥺🥺💗💗