♡ Chase x Noen ♡

• Summary •
   ☆ Noen is playing video games, and Chase wants attention. ☆
♡ Noen is top at the moment ♡

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

° 3rd Person View °

          Noen was streaming Minecraft on twitch, and video - chatting with Benji and JeJey. On the other hand, Chase was watching Tik-Tok on his phone. Chase got bored pretty often, so It was no surprise when he got up and left the room.
Noen didn't even notice that he had left, hence his eyes being glued to the screen.

          It's was pretty obvious Chase wanted attention, his whining echoed through the halls of Noens apartment. chase couldn't wait any longer, he wanted attention, and whatever he wants... He gets.

          Chase stormed through the halls back into Noens bedroom, getting a confused look splattered on Noens face. He turned around in his chair very confused, " What's wrong bub? Don't give me that confused look you munchkin!
I don't understand " Noen mumbled, almost look liked he was sad..

           Chase looked up at Noen with puppy dog eyes, hoping his boyfriend would respond in this way he wanted. He was in shock when Noen mumbled an almost whisper " C'mere ". Chase knew his plan was almost finished. He had him right where he wanted him. He sat on his lap, and looked him in the eyes, Chases eyes full of lust. Noen knew what he wanted, and he wasn't going to give it to him.

          Chase was almost confused. Did he just.. reject me? He couldn't have been thinking right. Noen never has rejected him, well in this type of context. " Look Chase, I get that your really horny right now, but I don't think I'm in the mood for this at the moment, sorry bud. " Chase honestly looked like he was hurt, and to be honest. He was..

          " Oh, okay.. Sorry to bother Noen. "
Noen was shocked. He never calls be my first name.. Is he actually hurt?
          Chase slowly got of Noens lap, but felt a strong hand grip his waist.
" I'm not letting you go until you tell me why your sad. "
          He opened his eyes to see pure hurt. He didn't like it when his baby was sad. Tears ran down Chases face in slow motion.
" Chase.. Oh baby.. I'm sorry.. Please don't cry.... I promise I'll give you all the attention in the world. "
" I don't wanna force you into anything though..
I promise your not forcing me to do anything bub. "