Josh x Anthony °Smut°

josh x anthony . that's all.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
○○○○○
                  ○○○○○

josh threw ( he flung 🏃‍♀️🖕🏽 ) ant on the bed, letting a low gasp escape hfrom his lips. ant quickly then took control, flipping them over in one swift motion. ants lips locked onto josh's neck, licking and sucking on his pulse point. josh melted away at the touch.
their lips moved together in sync, ant softly biting on his lip as they parted.

" i-i need you.. " josh was in a such vulnerable state, ant could almost break. he smirked " how bad do you need me..? " lust evident in his tone. josh looked up at him with innocent eyes, everyone knows Josh isn't innocent. " bad daddy.... real bad... "

A whimper escaped josh's lips, as anthony palmed the younger boy through his pants.
josh mumbled something under his breath, something that Anthony couldn't quite
hear.

" Hmm... what did you say..? " josh could take the wait. " I need more... " he whispered.
ant then pulled down his pants with his boxers, letting out a low groan. josh moaned at the sound.

his dick sprung up, getting a groan of satisfaction from the younger.

time skip to when they're fully nakey. eeee
•••••
       °°°°°°°

ant licked his lips, as he deep throated his significant other while keeping a firm grip on joshs thigh, the youngers eyes fluttered closed at the feeling, letting out long breathy moans while he found his hands deep in the others hair. once his cock, was lubricated in saliva, ant grabbed the lube and coated his dick along with josh's hole.

Anthony pushed the tip in, letting the other adjust. once he was ready he slammed his dick in making poor josh scream at the top of his lungs.

BLM. ❤❤

all lives matter, once black lives matter.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤