☆ Josh x Anthony Part 2 ☆

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

    ☆ " Bed - room now. " Anthony said sternly, eyes full of lust. By the time Anthony had gathered all his toys, Josh was waiting patiently on their bed, in nothing but boxers...

    ☆ " I see you've undressed for daddy " Josh whimpered eyeing the toys Anthony had brought in... When did he get those... Anthony strided along the floor, and took Josh's face in his hands.. " You see, pretty boy... You're not going to be able to walk after this...." Josh's eyes widened in fear....
" How much times did you say Im not allowed to be top?
Four....
         " Then get ready for Four rounds... Baby boy... "
His eyes widened more than they ever have....

    ☆ Anthony locked him in with a kiss full of lust. He spread him on the bed sucking on his right nipple, while pinching his left. Josh let out long breathy moans that filled the room. (☆ I don't know how to write this shit bro ☆)
   Anthony went everywhere except where Josh needed him most. Josh kept on trying to push his head down, but Anthony just refused, letting out small chuckles.

1.
    ☆ Anthony pulled down Josh's boxer and his Dick sprung out, leaving Josh to feel the cold sensations come in contact with his heat. Shaky moans were the only noises that filled the room. Anthony put his warm mouth around his Dick sucking slightly, while rubbing hard. Pants filled the air until Josh let out a high pitch moan,  cum leaking down the sides of his hard cock, letting Anthony lick it up.

2.

   ☆ Anthony turned the vibrator on to the highest setting pressing it  against Josh's heat, while rubbing Josh's pulsing Dick. Josh's eyes rolled back, and let out the hottest moan that filled the dark room. Leaving Josh sweating, and begging for no more.

3.

   ☆ Anthony shoved two fingers into Josh's heat, while deep throating his save  inch cock, leaving Josh dazed, and full of lust. The amount of pressure put into Josh was too much, leaving him to have cum in less than two minutes.

4.

   ☆ Anthony loved teasing Josh, but know it was about to get real.
Josh squirmed around, knowing what Anthony right when he unbuckled his pants...
" Baby please... No more.... I'm too sensitive... I promise you can be t- "
He was cut off when a eight inch was shoved into his hole, causing him to arch his back, begging to go slower. But Anthony wouldn't stop, he kept on thrusting until he and Josh too had came.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆ In the morning ☆

( Josh POV )

☆ I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. I turn over,  and see Anthony and flash backs of last night start coming back. I open my eyes to see Anthony's face full of lust. " Baby... No more..... "
" Oh c'mon, I'll go gentle.. "
" Says the one who didn't care last night "

☆ Josh turned out to see that Anthony was standing up, but when he tried to, he collapsed on the floor.
Anthony smirked, crouched down and said.. " I told you that you wouldn't be able to walk.. "
Leaving a flustered Josh pouting on the floor..

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A/N

This was trashy and long. I don't think I'm a certified smut writer. Probably won't do it again.

SEND REQUESTS !!!!

☆ 538 Words ☆