Chase x Noen

Ive been gone so long, I can't even count the days. Goods news I'm back. Well, sorta. Anyways, enjoy munchkins.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was a dark stormy night, and whenever there is darkness.. a thunder storm had to erupt. You see.. Chase wasn't very fond with dark, gloomy places. So when a thunderstorm has appeared... it wasn't very good for the two boys.
They were chilling, having a good time while keeping their distance on each other side of the bed, scrolling through tik tok... When Chase heard a sound, not just any sound.. The sound of something shattering, almost like glass when a hammer has come in contact with it.

Chases body shivered. He knew it was coming, he had seen it on the weather forecast. He just didn't want It to. Noen could tell something was up with his baby boy. He didn't look that same after he had seen the forecast. Chase and Noen had only been dating for a few weeks now, so they hadn't really talked about their fears.. well... the deep ones.
He glanced over at Chase, huh. His phone was off, and he was staring into the distance, which wasn't very far considering the bed room door was closed. Noen didn't want to rush things, in fear that he might scare Chase away.

The poor boy was shivering, and it was almost like if you touched him he would break. " Chase..? Do you wanna go to sleep now..." he made it sound like a  order  which was far from where he wanted. All Chase could get out was a simple mhm. With that answer Noen took a few strides to close the light, and gently enter the shared bed.

                Later into the night.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Noen woke up to the sound of slight whimpering. The only person other than him was Chase.... but why?
He turned around and met eyes with the scared boy, wondering what was on his mind. The night glistened with stars that led the way, but a darkness still conquered it. The thunder. That had to be it.. Right..?
Their eyes were still locked. Noen in fear that he would lose him if he glanced away for a second. The thunder struck again, and a low whimper came out of the smaller boy. He was right all along.

w;c 387