Josh x Anthony °Smut °

this is the better part of the smut I wrote for axj.
onto the smut. get ur popcorn ladies and gens. it's bout to get steamy. ( this is awful, pls don't get ur hopes up )
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

anthony threw josh on bed, with the power he somehow had gotten from the anger bubbled inside. he could be dominant..right?

          anthony nibbled and licked josh's collarbone, receiving a low moan.
"let it out babe, don't be scared" josh then let out pant almost. like he had been holding it in forever. anthony knew what to do, even though he had never been in charge he watched videos. you could consider him a pro.

          anthony stared down at what was his, only his. the way he curves moved in and out, his thighs...omg, ant could go on about his thighs. he was soon interrupted from his thoughts when josh let out a whimper..
"please...f-fuck me..."

         anthony was shocked at how submissive josh could get. "alright alright, I'm getting there pretty boy" josh's head crept down. he was embarrassed. his cheeks flushed a deep maroon color. ants hand crept down to palm josh through his boxers, earning a loud gasp followed by a soft whimper. josh was vulnerable and needy. he needed this.

"d-daddy more..please..." ant loved to see josh in this state of mind. he was so needy, and he absutoley loved it. anthony nibbled on the smaller boys ear, while slowly placing a hand down his boxers gripping his length. Josh gasped at the feeling of ants cold hands on his member. rubbing slowly. josh wanted more, and anthony wanted more. but ant wanted to see him beg.

         "what do you want me to do, baby boy?" josh whined.
"please just t-touch me...i n-need you."
ant started to rub faster, taking in the small whimpers the smaller was producing. but Anthony wanted to hear him moan his name. so he stopped 'll his movements, getting a small whine exit josh's mouth. he was enjoying it as much as anthony was.

anthony grabbed the lube from the bed side table. slowly lubricating josh's hole, and his hard on. low groan exited his mouth.
he lined himself up looking down at josh, which gave him a nod to proceed. anthony pushed himself in, getting a satisfied groan from the smaller. once he knew he was comfortable, he started to slowly thrust in and out earning a high pitched scream from josh. "i-im gonna c-cum d-daddy" josh was at a loss for words.
anthony mumbled"i know" and continued thrusting. they were both gonna reach there high very, very soon.

"hold it" anthony blurted out. he nuzzled his face into the smaller neck..
"i-" before he could finish, anthony mumbled "now"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

i-
this makes me wanna laugh. anyways toodles <3 ☆○☆

ty for 2k+
means alot <3 ☆○☆