Josh x Anthony

Hi. I haven't posted bc honestly, online school got me f*cked up.
Like.... WTF.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Josh is Top. ( Dominate )

♡ Movie Theater ♡

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Josh and Anthony were seated in the back row of the cinema, because Josh was horny and wanted some action. Anthony was peacefully watching the movie, silently crunching on his popcorn.
Then he felt a masculine hand grip his hand. His eyes landed on the hand, and his eyes trailed up to meet his boyfriend, Josh. All he saw in his eyes were lust, but Anthony wanted to watch the movie so he rapidly shook his head no, and his eyes met the screen once again.

He felt a hot breath meet his ear and whisper " Oh, but who said you had a choice..? " ( Always ask though.. we love consent. )
Dang it. Anthony knew he was in trouble now.
Josh's hand crept down to Anthony's crotch and slowly rubbed. He looked up to see Ant biting his lip trying to hold in his moans. He unzipped his jeans and rubbed him through his boxers. He could hear the slight pant that Anthony was making. In one slight move, Josh was taking Anthony's length in his hand. The coldness of josh's hand made Anthony tense up, and let out a gasp.

Josh moved Anthony, so Ant was seated on top of the taller boy. Anthony whined, his popcorn was gone from his arms, but Josh made sure he didn't get it back. Josh slowly rubbed his length, then picking up his speed. He c0uld tell Ant was close by how he was panting really loudly. Anthony let out a high pitched moan which was  covered because the movie had finished. Josh sat him down in the chair, and stood up. He looked down to see Ant with sweat smeared on his forehead. Josh lent down and said " aren't you coming baby boy..? "

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

A/N PERIODT.  I DID THAT.