Noen x Chase

Period

Period.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

•Summary•

     Chase is short, and needs help to reach the top shelf.

□ Noen is top. □

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was a Sunday afternoon, and Chase was hungry. Very hungry. Noen wasn't home yet, and he wanted the strawberries. The catch was that it was on the top shelf. ( Don't ask. ) Chase is really short for his age..most people think he has a coffee addiction, but Chase hates coffee. Bleh. ( I had 9 cups today, help pls. ) It was currently 3:45 and Noen comes home in 15.... but Chase really wanted those strawberries.

Chase stepped on the island, being careful to keep his balance.. he steadied himself once he got on top, swaying himself in front of the cabinet. He went to reach his hand out, when he was just an inch away.. his hand was too short. He couldn't seem to reach. He even stood on his tippy toes. Hmph, no use! It wasn't his fault he grew up to be 5'4. Tears seemed to be falling down his face at a slow pace, but then sped up once poor Chase realized he couldn't get down from the island... I'm so dumb! Why can't I be taller..?

Noen opened the door to their shared home. Weird. Chase usually greets him at the door...  he walked in closer to be met with small sobs. Chase..? What could he  crying about? He walked closer and closer to the sound until he was met with Chase, head in his hands.. Sobbing..? "Chase.. baby.. What's wrong..?
I-I can't r-reach the str-strawberries." His stuttering almost broke Noen, but he could've used the stool....." Chase, buddy..?" Chases head lifted up to meet the other boys eyes. "Y-yeah?" You know you could've just used the stool, right?

Chases eyes followed Noens, to be met with their white and red stool Noen had bough especially for Chase. He felt so dumb already, this made it worse. The warm, salty tears kept streaming down chases face at a fast pace. Noen glanced back at Chase to be met with a bright red face, and tears all over. His heart almost broke at the sight.. My poor boy...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

If I'm being honest. I don't know how to make endings to my stories. Just something I will never learn to do, and I stand by that. Period.

   w;c 392