Chase x Noen Smut

...

Uhh.. Yeah❤

...

Noen looked down at Chase, slowly taking in his features. what he would he do without him.

Heavy breathing filled the air, it wasn't awkward. it was actually quite nice for the both of them.

They often had very fast sex. but this time, Noen wanted to take it slow, learn chases body and how he reacted to things. get to know his body.

Noens mouth landed onto chases collarbone. sucking ever so slightly, but enough to cause a mark. Chase mumbled "More."

Chase tried to pull off his boxers, but Noen didn't let him. "No." Chase groaned in annoyance.

The sucking turned into kissing, which led Noen to where he is now. Chases legs. He pulled down his draws to be met with Chases member. Chase arched his back once Noen blew cold air onto his cock. "Please. I need you." Noen groaned. Why can't he go at his own pace. "I know you do. Just be patient baby."

Chases heart fluttered once Noen called him baby. That always happens. Noen grinned as he took Chase into his hand, earning a whine from Chase.

Noens hand rubbed him slowly, while laying kisses on the tip.  Chase let out  moan, when Noens mouth took the space of his hand, slowly bobbing his head up and down.

Chase whined. "More. I need more baby." The smaller boys legs began to shake as Noen kept Chases dick at the end of this throat. " Im gonna. Im gonna.
baby.."

Noen hummed, letting the vibrations go through Chases body. Which led to Noen having to steady Chase, since his body was going limp.

Chase came in Noens mouth, and watched slowly as Noen swallowed it, licking his lips in the process.

Noen stood up to get lube, when Chase stopped him. He shook his head. "No." Noen looked at him with concern. "Really?" To answer his question, Chase slowly nodded his head.

Noen turned his back around, and slipped out of his boxers. He felt Chases eyes follow his movements.

He sat down and motioned for Chase to kneel. He obeyed. Noen smiled, and praised him. "Good boy." A light blush and grin appeared on Chases face.

Noens breath hitched when Chase took him in his mouth bobbing up and down, while rubbing Noens member.

Noen grinned. "Let go." Chase listened, but still kept Noen in his mouth. Noen gripped Chases hair, and slowly bobbed his head up and down. Chase hummed, which sent vibrations to Noens dick and caused his leg to start shaking. He let out a groan, and began to push Chase down. Letting his member reach the back of Chases throat.

Noen threw his head back as he came. He looked down to see his load still on Chases tounge. Noen grabbed his head, and locked them in a sweet kiss. Noen could taste himself on Chase tounge, which made him want him more.

Noen placed Chase back on the bed, which made Chase let out a small moan.
His hands started to roam Chases body, making sure to reach every point.

He moved his hands up to Chases mouth so he could coat them in saliva, but he shook he head no.
A look of worry crossed his face, but quickly changed when Chase began to suck on his pulse point.

Letting a moan escape his lips. Once Chase was done, Noen lined himself up and slowly pushed himself in. Almost immediately feelihg Chases walls close up.

A groan left his lips as he successfully pushed himself in. A louder moan escaping the smaller. He thrusted at a slow pace needing to get comfortable.

Noen started to rub Chases hard on, earning a gasp and a moan from Chase.
They both got worked up fast, still sensitive from the blow jobs.

Noens moans started to get louder, so Chase locked him into a kiss. The two fought for dominance, Chase winning because of Noens neediness.

He flipped them over and became to thrust into Noen, Chase had now changed their movements. He now was rubbing Noens hard on. Noens whimpers got louder, so Chase locked them into a slow, lovely kiss. Containing the moans for a little, until they got louder.

Chase decided to leave it, and moved onto Noens hard nipples. Sucking and lightly biting them which for Noen, was the breaking point.

He shot his load into Chases hand, and let out a cry. The pleasure taking over him.

Chase grinned. " I wanna make you forget your name." Noen whimpered, and swallowed.

Chase didn't stop there.

He flipped them over, and Noen began to ride Chase like a Horse. Small crys could be heard from Noen, as Chase pressed his thumb against his tip still rubbing slowly.

Chase couldn't hold it anymore, and shot his load into Noen. throwing his head back from the pleasure. Noen whimpered as Chases hand rubbed faster than before. Making Noen let out a gasp.

Chase pulled out and let Noen nuzzle himself into his neck. Chase could feel Noens heart beat out of his chest. The rubbing got more intense as Noens breathing got heavier.

A gasp fell out of Noens lips as Chase flipped them over, taking Noen in his mouth. In one swift movement.

A loud moan escaped Noens lips as his warm cum shot into Chases mouth.

Chase grabbed Noens head and locked him in a rough kiss. A whine escaped Noens lips. "No more." Chase groaned. He wasn't done yet. He leaned down, and nibbled on Noens ear as he whispered. "I'm sure you can handle it. One more for daddy, Please..?"

Noen nodded his head in defeat. "Perfect."

Chase layed Noen down, and let out a whimper as he slid himself down onto Noens member. Noens lip trembled as he couldn't take it anymore.

But Chase could.

He rode Noen. In slow, but powerful thrusts.

Noens mouth held open as the pleasure took over him. Noen took Chase in his hands, slowly rubbing. "Fuck daddy. Is daddy gonna cum?"

Chase let out a sigh, and a nod. He placed his hand on top of Noens, and rubbed really fast.

He shot his load onto Noens chest, letting out a low groan.

But Noen hadn't still cum yet, and Chase wanted more.

Noen let out a gasp as Chase pinned his hands up above his head. He slipped out of Noen, and spit on his hand. Aggressively rubbing the older. Noen let out a whimper and a cry. The pleasure being too much for his body to handle.

Chase smiled. "Are you gonna cum for daddy? Come on you can do it. Cum for daddy."

Noen couldn't process words.

"Yes. Daddy please. don't stop."

Chase grinned from ear to ear. He took Noen in his mouth, earning a gasp and a cry from the older. Tears fell down Noens eyes. "Daddy please. don't stop."

Chase being the freaking person he was, leaned down and licked them. Moaning at the taste.

"Please daddy. I need-"
He brought his mouth back to Noen hard on.. slurping the spit that covered his dick.

Noens eyes rolled back and let out a high pitch pant. His load was alot. More than Chase expected. Chase then began to rub his balls, making Noens back arch off the bed.

Chase cleaned him up, making sure not to make him whine.

"Now darling. What's your name?" Noen looked at him with confusion. "Huh."

...

SoO0oo0O.

I'm going to McDonald's, what y'all want.

...

Tell me if I snapped.✌