♡ Chase x Noen ♡

°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°

     { Noen. E is top }

°Some triggering things, like 《 Cutting, Harsh words. 》°

    ☆ Noens Point Of View ☆ { POV }
Ialics means that they're thinking》

°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°°◇°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡

   ☆ Noen woke up to the sound of faint shuffling... His eyes squinted at the sudden brightness. He turned around to say greet is baby, but he wasn't there. That's weird, Chase is never a light sleeper. Noens head perked up to the noise of quiet sniffling. Was Chase crying..? It was the just the two In the small duplex, but what's making poor Chase cry..?

   ☆ Noen scurried to the bathroom door, letting the cold door knob send shivers down his spine. " C-Chase..? Noen stammered, Are you In there? "

   ☆ " I-I am! Hold on a sec! "
Noen backed away a few steps, letting the boy have some sort of space.
   The bathroom door slid open, letting poor Chase spill out.
Chase looked at him with sad eyes, and let mumbled an " I don't wanna talk about . "

♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡ 
3rd Person ☆

Noen stumbled back, shocked at his boyfriend's actions. He had a bunch of questions he wanted to ask him, like " Why is your sweater damp?, Why were you crying?, Is something going on that I don't know about? But of course, he didn't want to rush him. He knew something was up, and he was gonna get to the bottom of it.

◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇
         ☆ Chases POV

  ☆ Noen had just left for store, I couldn't tell him what was up... It would shatter his heart. I had been cutting, again. He told me I had to stop, and I made a promise to that.. A-And I broke it. So I've decided to have a little fun with Noen. I had to prepare.
           I set up the couch  with some big ass blankets, and made some popcorn.
  Noen has to love it.

°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°
A/N

☆ Ah! Hi guys !!! I don't have an explanation as to why I'm gone, but, my school has shut because of  COVID - 19 , and I need you guys to be safe!

I Will be posting more often !!! Bai !!!!

☆ 339 Words !!!!! ☆