2

Sophia's POV
Present Day

"Stay still stupid bird."

I inched closer towards the bird and got my camera ready to take the photo. I was about to click when a pair of footsteps scared it away.

"Are you kidding me!" I scream as I turn to face the idiot who scared my homework away.

"Sorry." The boy mumbles.

I run my hand through my messy curls and sigh.

"What's a pretty face like yours doing behind the camera?" He asks me.

I take in his appearance. He had blond hair and greenish blue eyes. He was fairly skinny.

"I was doing my homework till you scared it away." I say sharply as I look around for another bird.

"What's your homework?" He asks with a smirk.

"To take a photo of a living creature." I say as I look everywhere but into the strangers eyes.

"Why not take a picture of a person?" He asks me causing me to look up into his eyes.

"I don't have anyone to take a photo of. Okay, random boy." I say as I get lost in the swirl of the blue and green of his eyes.

"What about me? I got nothing better to do." He says as he smiles, showing off his perfect teeth.

"I'd rather take a picture of a bird." I whisper as I look around.

"Come on I won't run away like a bird." He says as I groan.

"No." I say sharply.

"Your not very trusting are you?" He asks with a smirk.

"I just met you." I say back.

"And I just met you too but I can tell you have something special about you." He whispers.

I scoff as I roll my eyes. "I'm not special, I know that for sure." I say as I laugh.

"Well we can argue about you having some deep secrets and being special or you can take a stupid photo of me so you can get a good grade." He says as he runs his hand through his hair.

"Ugh fine." I whisper as I hold up my camera.

"Smile random boy I just met." I say as I snap a picture of him smiling. He was surprisingly good at posing as I took more photos.

"Get a picture of me doing a back flip." He says with a grin.

I sigh and get ready to take the picture. He attempts to do a back flip but lands on his stomach with a loud thud.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" I ask him as I run to his side.

He starts laughing and sighs. "I'm fine, I just completely embarrassed myself." He says as he groans and stands up.

"Well the first couple photos should be good." I mumble as I pick up my bag.

"Your leaving?" He asks me.

"Yeah I got some good pictures." I say as I turn to walk away.

"I didn't even catch your name." He says as I stop walking.

"Sophia." I say not realizing I just gave a random stranger my name.

"Corbyn." He says back.
_______________________________
Corbyn really tried to do a back flip 😂