7

Corbyns POV

I got up at 4:00 because I couldn't sleep because I was too excited. I got dressed and waited impatiently for it to be time to leave. I know it isn't technically a date but I feel like it is. We are going to watch a sunrise together.

"Tell me why in the world you are up so early." Zach says as he walks in and rubs his eyes.

"I'm hanging out with a girl." I say as I smile.

"Corbyns going on a date!" Zach yells throughout the entire house.

Jonah walks in, his hair was a mess and he had no shirt on. "You finally asked her out?" He asks as he smiles.

"Technically she just is taking pictures of me and she said it wasn't a date." I say back.

"She's taking pictures of you." Zach says with a grin.

"For her photography class." I whisper.

I look down at my watch and see it's 4:45.

"I got to go." I say as I grab my jacket and rush out the door.

I walked to her apartment with a stupid grin on my face. It's just a photo shoot why was I so excited? It's because she's gonna be there and she's just amazing. I walk into her apartment and walk up to her room number.

I knock on her door. No response. I shake my head and chuckle. She said she didn't want to get up. I turn her door handle which is surprisingly open. I walk into her room and am immediately met with a sweet smell. Her house was pretty empty. Her camera rested on a table as I slowly walked through her house.

I turned the corner to her room and there she was fast alssep. Her curls were messily covering her face. Her chest rose slowly and the smallest snore left her mouth.

Gosh she was perfect. I didn't wanna wake her because she looked so amazing but if she woke up while I was staring at her she would say I was creepy. I lightly shake her as she groans. Her eyes slowly flutter open and we lock eyes.

She screams and covers her face as I chuckle. "Ugh Corbyn!" She yells. She stands up and quickly walks into her bathroom.

Sophia's POV

I practically ran away from Corbyn so he didn't see how gross I looked in the morning. I got dressed in the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I walked back out 10 minutes later to see a smiling Corbyn.

"Why was your door unlocked?" He asks me.

"I knew I wasn't gonna wake up and you had to get in some how." I say with a giggle.

"Well you are a very cute sleeper." He says with a grin.

My cheeks get red as I roll my eyes. "I looked disgusting, sorry you had to see that." I say as I grab my camera.

"Shut up." He says as we head out the door.

"Corbyn, lead the way to this perfect place to watch the sunrise." I say as he smiles.
________________________________
I love this story not gonna lie 💚