10

Sophia's POV

I watch as Corbyn rolls down the hill. I laugh loudly as I chase after him. When he reaches the bottom he tries to stand up but falls down. His hair was messy and his whole body was covered in grass.

"Your like a five year old." I say as I giggle. He shakes the grass out of his hair and smiles at me.

"You gotta live a little." He says with a smile.

I get on my tippy toes and grab a piece of grass out of Corbyns hair. He smiles at me as I fake sigh.

"Your a mess Corbyn Besson." I say as I roll my eyes.

"You know you love it." He says as we both start walking.

"Now that you know a bit about me I wanna know more about you." I say with a smile.

"I started singing when I was young and fell in love with it. I started making YouTube videos of me singing and got a small following. Then I met the boys I was gonna tour the world with and we formed a band." He says as he smiles.

I loved watching him talk about things he was passionate about.

"I hope your photo wins the contest." He says snapping me out of my daze.

"Yeah I just gotta edit it and hopefully I will get the job." I whisper.

"What's your dream job?" He asks me.

"I would have to say getting to photograph some celebrities. I would love to travel, I've only ever lived in two places." I say as he stares at me.

Corbyns POV

I wanted to tell her if she was mine she could come travel with me but I just met her. She's very closed off and she wants to go slow which I am very much okay with. I just wish I could ask her out but I don't wanna push her.
______________________________
🤭 Corbyn best ask her out or imma be mad