19

Sophia's POV

Corbyn gave me a tour of the tour bus and showed me the bed I would be sleeping in. It was under his bed. Corbyn carries all my stuff onto the bus and I put my pillow and blankets in my bed. Everyone got on the bus and the bus driver started driving.

"Me and the guys are gonna watch a movie if you wanna join?" Corbyn asks me as he smiles at me.

"Sure." I say as he grabs my hand and leads me to the middle of the bus.

They had 2 TVs and two couches. Jack, Daniel and Jonah were on all one couch. Corbyn sat down next to Zach on the other couch and I sat next to Corbyn.

"How long have you been into photography?" Jonah asks me.

"Since 6th grade." I say back.

"That's cool." Jonah says as he smiles at me.

"Are you gonna miss your family while we are on tour?" Zach asks me as Corbyn nudges him.

"I don't see them much anymore." I mumble.

"Why not?" Zach asks me.

Corbyn slaps Zach's arm hard.

"Oww!" Zach yells.

Corbyn wraps his arm around me as I look into his eyes.

"You don't have to tell them yet." He whispers.

"I'm not close with my family. It's complicated." I whisper to all of them.

"Alright. What movie should we watch?" Jonah asks as he try's to break the tension.

"My vote is Harry Potter." Jonah says as they all groan.

"You always want to watch Harry Potter." Daniel says as he rolls his eyes.

"Harry Potter is an amazing book series and the movies are amazing too." Jonah says with a grin.

"Lets watch Star Wars." Corbyn says as a smile appears on his face.

"Nerd." I whisper as I nudge him.

"I'm hurt." He says as he fake gasps.

"I'm Corbyn Besson and I love space." I say in a nerdy voice.

He shoves me as he pretends to cry.

I laugh as I look at him.

I rest my head on his shoulder as they all fight over what movie to pick.

_____________________________
I love movies ❤️