5

Sophia's POV

"There is a job opportunity." My teacher announces.

My breath gets caught in my throat. Last time there was a job opportunity I lost.

"I want you all to take more photos of your living creatures and whichever photo is the most abstract will get the interview." She says as I sigh.

I raise my hand. "What if we can't get our living  creature to pose for another picture?" I ask her.

She rolls her eyes. "Then I guess you won't get the interview. Class dismissed." She says back.

I grab my stuff and make my way out of the building. How was I going to find him again to take the stupid photo?

Corbyns POV

I walked back home and was met by Jonah. "You saw her again didn't you?" He asks me.

"How did you know?" I ask him.

"You have that same stupid look on your face." He says causing me to roll my eyes.

"I ran into her. I saw where she goes to school but I don't wanna be like a stalker." I groan.

"Screw fate. Stalk her." Jonah says with a laugh.

"I don't want to scare her Jonah." I say back.

"Then coincidentally run into her again." Jonah says with a smirk.

I smile back and point my finger at him. "That isn't completely stupid." I say as I grab my jacket.

"Your whipped over this girl." Jonah says as he shakes his head.

I rave out of the house and run back to where I ran into her. I look at her school and see no people coming out. I waited for a little bit but didn't see any people.

I started to feel hungry so I walked away from the area and went to grab a sandwich from the deli around the corner.

Sophia's POV

I walked slowly out of school as I made my way to my apartment. I came across the place I ran into Corbyn and sigh. I needed another picture of him but I had no idea where to find him.

I opened the door to my apartment and mentally groaned. Another dinner alone. I looked in my fridge and saw no food. I hadn't been to the store in a while because I had been busy with photography. I sigh as I grab my bag and walk outside.

There was a nice deli around the corner.
________________________________
HI fAte