15

Sophia's POV

The Next Day

Today's my interview. I'm so nervous. I really hope I get the job. I don't even know what the job is. I get dressed in a simple shirt and pants to look professional. I do some light makeup and head to their building.

"You really thought I wouldn't escort you." I hear a voice say behind me.

I turn and look to see Corbyn leaning against a street lamp.

"Your insane." I mumble as he grabs my hand.

I feel more nervous as we get closer.

What if they think my photos suck?

What if they hate how I look?

What if they hate my personality?

"You are going to do great." Corbyn whispers as if he can read my mind.

"It's just scary." I mumble.

"Yes but you're amazing and any smart person can see that." Corbyn says as he stares at me.

We arrive and Corbyn let's go of my hand. He hugs me and waves goodbye.

"Good luck." Corbyn says to me.

I still didn't know what me and Corbyn where. We are not dating but we shared that kiss. I didn't want to rush into love but he makes me feel special. I just don't want to get my heart broken.

I take a deep breath and enter the office.

"Sophia. It's nice to meet you." A women says as I shake her hand.

"It's nice to meet you too." I say as I shake her hand.

We both sit down as she looks through some papers.

"Your photos of Corbyn Besson are amazing. I would like to hire you for a job but it would require you to travel a lot." The lady says as she looks at me.

"That sounds amazing." I say with a smile.

"Do have any further details of the job?" I ask her.

"You would travel on tour with a boy band. Take pictures at all their concerts and pictures of them all around the world." She says to me.

I get excited. I would get to travel and take photos.

"What band?" I ask her.

"Actually the young man you took photos of is in the band you will be taking pictures of. It's called Why Dont we." She says as my jaw drops.
______________________________
Omg 🤭