6

Corbyns POV

I sat in the small deli eating my sandwich. I swear if I somehow miss Sophia I'm gonna be so upset. I hear the bell jingle on the door and don't look up as I stare at my phone.

"Fate." I hear a soft voice whisper.

I turn up and meet Sophia's eyes. I smile and shake my head.

"Wanna join me?" I ask her. She hesitated and then nods.

"I actually need your help with something." She says back.

I watched as she ordered her food. Her curls were messy as she ran her hand through them. Her sweatshirt hung loosely on her small form. She sat down next to me as a small smile took over her face.

"I need more pictures of you." She whispers as she stares at the ground.

"Okay, why?" I ask her.

"To win a interview with a photography business." She says as she looks at my eyes.

"Oh I actually thought you wanted to spend more time with me." I say with a smirk.

She rolls her eyes and nudges me softly.

"I have to make the pictures abstract." She says as she eats her food.

I watched as the food slipped down her chin and she quickly grabbed a napkin as her face turned red. How was she so perfect?

"Sorry I'm really bad at eating my uh fami...,"

She begins to say but she pauses and sighs. Her face dropped and I wanted to ask her why her family made her upset but didn't wanna pressure her.

"people use to say I was gross." She mumbles as she furrows her eyebrows.

"I like it." I whisper back as she smiles.

"Can I get your number?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes playfully and sighs.

"I guess." She says as I hand her my phone.

"Meet me here tomorrow to take the pictures." She says with a smile.

"Actually. If you want to make your photos abstract I have the perfect place." I say as I smile.

"Okay tell me about this place Corbyn." She says back.

As she says my name my heart flutters.

"It's at the top of this big green hill and if we get there early enough we can get the sun rise in the back." I say as she sighs.

"I'm not getting up early." She says back.

"Come on. It will look great." I say with a grin.

She gives me a annoyed look and I just smile bigger at her.

"Fine, here's my address she says as she writes down a number and street. Knock on my door at 5 and if I'm not up drag me out of bed." She says as she stands up.

"It's a date." I say back.

Her face gets red as she shakes her head.

"Just friends taking a picture." She says as she walks away, she stops and turns around.

"I almost forgot, I'm honored to get to photograph a celebrity." She says with a smirk.

I sigh and roll my eyes. "How did you find out?" I ask her.

"I don't know, how did I?" She says as she walks away.

This girl is gonna be the death of me.
________________________________
Ooo have you seen a sunset turn into a sunrise 🤎