3

Sophia's POV

I walked back to my apartment with that boy stuck on my mind. His eyes were captivating and his smile, Ugh. He seemed perfect. Of course I will never see him again so it doesn't matter.

I walked up the stairs to my room and walked in. My room had no one in it per usual. I set my camera on the table and grabbed my computer. I looked through all the photos of Corbyn and couldn't help but smile. He's adorable. I need to Stop obsessing over a guy, he would probably break my heart anyway. I sigh and close my computer.

Corbyns POV

I watched as Sophia walked away. She was stunning. The way her curls fell over her shoulder, the way her eyes glowed in the sun. I can't be falling for a girl I just met. There's something special about her I just can't quite see yet. I want to get to know her but she seemed pretty pissed at me when I wanted her to take a photo of me.

I walked back to my house and opened the door and sighed loudly.

"What's with the extra sigh?" Jonah asks me.

"I met this gorgeous photographer but I'll never see her again." I whisper.

"We meet a lot of pretty people Corbyn, why is she making you so upset." Jonah asks me as he furrows his eyebrows.

"She's special Jonah. I can't explain it I can just feel it." I whisper.

"Sounds like your in love." Jonah says with a laugh.

"I can't be I just met this girl today." I say as I shake my head.

"Yet all you can think about is her. Dude you got to ask her out." Jonah says to me.

"I can't ask her out, all I got was her name." I say as I sigh.

"Does she know who you are?" Jonah asks me.

"No." I say back.

"So she won't use you." Jonah says back.

"No and that means she will like me for me." I say as I sit down.

"Maybe fate will bring you together again." Jonah says with a smile.

"Really? Fate is all I have to work with." I groan as I walk upstairs.
________________________________
Corbyn be falling in love 😳