11

Corbyns POV

We got lunch and I told her more about my life and about the guys. I loved watching her smile and laugh as she talked about photography.

"One time I was taking a picture of the beach one time and this guy just completely wiped out in the background and I was literally dying." She says as she nearly spits out her water.

She looks at her clock and immediately stands up.

"I have to go home and edit the picture so I can win the interview." She says as she grabs her camera.

"Can I walk you home?" I ask her.

She furrows her brows and shakes her head causing me to sigh.

"I'm just joking, lighten up Corbs." She says as she walks out of the shop.

I don't know if she noticed but she just gave me a nickname and it's really messing with my head. Should I call her a nickname or is that just weird.

"Wait up soph." I say as I catch up with her.

She looks at me and shakes her head. "I shorten your name once and you have to do it back. Wow Corbyn." She says as she playfully shakes her head.

"What do you want me to call you?" I ask her.

"Soph is fine." She says with a grin. "Now what should I call you?" She asks me.

"People call me Bean." I say as her face lightens up.

"That's the cutest thing ever." She says as she shakes in excitement. God she was adorable.

"Welp here's my apartment." She says as she walks away from me.

"I'll text you." I yell at her.

"Alright bye Bean!" She yells at me.

I shake my head as I watch her walk in. What is this girl doing to me?

Sophia's POV

I walked into my apartment and stared editing the photo. Corbyns smile in the picture made my heart flutter. When he called me Soph. Ugh. No one has ever taken the time or cared enough to give me a nickname. He's so cute but I'm too scared to start dating anyone. I don't wanna get hurt. I catch myself staring at his picture and quickly look away.

I hear my phone ding. I pick it up and see it's from a unknown number.

Unknown number~how's the editing going?

I immediately know it's Corbyn and create the contact with the name Bean 💗

Sophia~ I have no clue who this could be. I'm going to block you 😂

Bean 💗~Very funny sophia, but seriously how's it going.

Sophia~ good except I have been staring at your face for the past hour

Bean 💗~ Don't act like you don't love it😏

Sophia~ Oh you wish 🤮

______________________________
We love some fun texting 😂