[September] 4

"And you really think he likes you?" Matthew looked at Hoseok, one brow raised, his coffee in his hand. Hoseok nodded lightly and continued staring into his own cup.

Matthew leaned back and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Do you think he... I don't know... feels more for you? That he maybe loves you?" His voice was calm and quite but still. For Hoseok it felt like he had screamed it.

"Sshh!" He carefully looked around if anyone had heard their conversation. "I'm not sure. The only thing I know is, that he keeps following me. Wherever I am, he manages to pass by. Of course not obviously for others. But obvious enough for me to notice. And I think that is his plan in the first place. To let me know that he is always there." Hoseok sighed and leaned back in his chair, staring at the cup on the table.

The men sat there, quite for a moment, everyone drowned in their own thoughts. "I just don't know what to do. He is 17, my student. I know I should stay away from him but..." He paused for a second and looked at Matthew. Afraid of his reaction.

"What if I can't?" He could only whisper. He was too ashamed of himself.

Matthew inhaled harshly and looked at Hoseok wide-eyed. "Are you serious? You start to actually feel something for this little brat?"

Hoseok looked down. He didn't wanted to see the disappointment in Matthew's eyes. And he know it was there.

"Are you even aware of what this can cause? You could lose your job! Even worse. You will go to jail if anybody finds out! Alone the thought of...!"

"Alright! I get it! I know it's stupid and I know it could ruin my whole career! I KNOW that, Matthew!"

Hoseok, who had leaned over the table while talking, now sighed and let himself fell back into his chair. He covered his face with his hands.

"I know everything about that. Way too well, believe me. But..." Matthew looked at him serious.
"There is no but, Hoseok. Stay away from him. You are a great teacher but stay away from him. It will only cause you trouble. You are confused, I know. And the boy is too. But I beg you. Stay away from him, don't do anything stupid. You will regret it. You are my best friend. I don't want to visit you in jail just because of such a brat who can't control his hands, thoughts or whatever. Okay?"

Hoseok nodded. He knew Matthew was right. He couldn't explain it to himself why he suddenly had developed some kind of feelings for the boy. But now it was like this. And Hoseok needed to forget about them immediately. But he was afraid that they already had grown too much and that he was already too attached to Hyungwon to let him or the feelings towards him go.

And he knew that only time could show him, if those feelings were true.

-

The next week came way too fast and on Monday Hoseok stood in front of his class, trying to teach them something about acting. That was his second subject. It started as a hobby of him and soon became his second subject of study besides PE.

"Alright. Guys, today we will decide what kind of play we will portray at the year's end festival. You can choose between Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, and A midsummer night's dream. And as you can see, our main topic this year will be Shakespeare."

The kids in front of him sighed loud and rolled their eyes. But Hoseok ignored the reaction of his students. He loved Shakespeare and especially his plays.

"We will concentrate more on the plays then on the grammatical or historical aspects. I'll leave that to your history and English teacher." He smiled at his students which still didn't looked that impressed or happy. But they had to deal with it. He divided them into three groups and handed every group three small books.

"You have now time to read a little bit through the plays and at the end of the lesson I want to write down every group's choice."

With that, he sat down at his desk and started to go through some papers. From time to time he looked up and watched his students. Some of them had already chosen a play and also made the distribution of the roles. Hoseok smiled and returned to his papers. But then something caught his attention. His head flew up and his eyes met Hyungwon's, who walked past the windows of the classroom, looking into the room curious.

When he realised Hoseok's glance at him, he slowed down, let his friends walk on and grinned lightly at the older before completely passing by, knowing too well that Hoseok followed him with his eyes and also knowing that he caught the older off guard and confused him. He knew how to play Hoseok. And the even worse part was, Hoseok actualy fell for it.

That little brat. He knew I would look at him. Oh god why can't I just forget about him and see him only as my student?

Hoseok sighed and tried to concentrate on his papers. A few minutes later the bell rang and he collected the papers with the plays. Every group had chosen a different play so it definetly won't get boring.

He gathered his things and left the room as the last one. He just turned the key around as he suddenly heard a low voice next to him.

"Hello, Mr. Lee."

He got startled and let the books fall down. Immediately kneeling down to collect them again, Hyungwon also kneeling down to assume he would help him. And he did but also stared at Hoseok way too long. Hoseok looked at him and immediately regretted it. Because as soon as their eyes met, he was captured in Hyungwon's dark brown, almost black eyes. He couldn't look away and God knows he tried.

Hyungwon still held the last book in his hands as Hoseok finally was able to speak again.

"Cou-could I get... Thanks."

Hyungwon handed it over and he put the book back into his bag and stood up. Hyungwon did the same, still looking at the older but now tilted his head and smirked lightly as he saw how confused and startled the older was.

"Are you alright, Sir? You look a little bit strange."

BRAT!

That was all Hoseok could think about as he saw the grin and the tilted head. If he could he would've grabbed Hyungwon at his collar and would've pressed him against the wall calling him all the names he could probably think about. He was so mad. Mad at Hyungwon, mad at himself, mad at the feelings he had for the boy. God, how he hated the younger right now.

But instead he just looked at Hyungwon, tried to put on a smile and a normal face and nodded.

"Yes, I'm alright. Thank you. But I think you should run now. The break is almost over."

He turned around and left the confused Hyungwon behind. And now he smirked himself.