[November] 13

During the next couple of days the two males started to get to know each other. Secretly of course but still. Hyungwon noticed so many little things about Hoseok he hadn't noticed before. And he loved every single detail about the older. The way Hoseok scrunched his nose when he laughed, the way his voice always climbed a few octaves when he was laughing hard, the sparkles in his deep brown eyes that always appeared when he looked at Hyungwon.

Everytime Hoseok looked at him, he felt a warm feeling in his stomach. And his mood also went up whenever the older crossed his visual field. He was just plain happy. Even the little things they shared like looks or little touches, unseen by others or just strolling by the each other, letting the other smell the other. Things Hyungwon never noticed before, now made him happy within seconds.

Now was Friday and Hyungwon was on his way out of the school. He was in a rush and so smoothly passed by the other kids. He left the school through the backdoor and stood on the parking lot for the teachers. He ignored the cars and just made his way through it when suddenly a black car stopped right in front of him. The driver leaned over to the passenger seat and smiled at him. It was Hoseok.

"Hop in! I'll take you home."

As much as he would've wanted to get into that car, Hyungwon couldn't. He shook his head and watched the big smile disappear from Hoseok's beautiful face.

"I'm sorry. I can't. I need to... visit someone."

"Someone?"

Hoseok's voice was questioning everything in Hyungwon's sentence. The boy just nodded and started walking again. But Hoseok didn't gave up and just let the car roll next to Hyungwon so that he still could talk to him.

"Then at least let me drive you their."

Hyungwon stopped and looked over to Hoseok.

"You won't give up, right?"

Hoseok grinned and nodded. The boy sighed and finally opened the door and let him self sink into the comfortable seat. Hoseok placed his hand on his knee and softly squeezed it.

"So, in which direction?"

Hyungwon pointed towards it and Hoseok started the engine again, following Hyungwon's informations. A little bit later they stood at the parking lot of the hospital in which Hyungwon's mom was laying. Hoseok turned off the car and looked over to the boy. Hyungwon was stiff as a statue. He faced the building with more fear on his face then Hoseok had ever seen on him. He softly placed a hand on Hyungwon's shoulder.

"Hey... are you ok?"

But his voice didn't reached the younger. He just opened his seat belt and got out of the car. Hoseok followed him, his worries increasing with every step they took towards the building. When they arrived at the front door, Hyungwon stopped and closed his eyes for a second, trying to build up courage to enter the hospital. Suddenly he felt a warm hand reaching out for him and entangled their fingers.

He looked up and into Hoseok's face. He had a little warm smile on his lips and Hyungwon gently squeezed his hand before taking a deep breath and entering the hospital. They walked through a big, bright entrance hall and stopped in front of the elevators on the facing wall. Hoseok waited till the elevator doors closed before he wrapped his arms around the boy.

"I'm by your side. Whatever it is you're so afraid of, I'm with you. I'll protect you."

Hyungwon looked up and cupped the older's face with his hands before softly placing his lips on Hoseok's.

"Thank you. But I don't think you can ever protect me from this..."

The doors opened again and the two stepped out into a typical hospital hallway. Nurses and doctors ran around, patients walked out of their rooms to get some distractions or to send their family off. Hyungwon stiffened again and just started walking towards the end of the hallway, where a big glass door led to another part of the section. Above the door was a big sign with only one word in it.