[November] 11

Hey guys!
Sorry for the delayed update... I'm so so sorry... my private life was a whole mess and so was my inspiration... But now I'm back. Just as our beloved baby Bunny 💕💕 still can't believe it that hes really back 🙈 Anyways, enjoy the next chapter 😊💕

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nearly two weeks had passed since Hyungwon had left Hoseok's apartment. Two weeks without any kind of contact between the two males. Hyungwon ignored Hoseok. Or at least tried to ignore him but Hoseok had noticed a few times that Hyungwon's eyes had followed the older when he passed by the younger. But everytime Hoseok had turned around, the boy had looked in the opposite direction. They only had one subject together but even there Hyungwon had made it possible to ignore his teacher. When he came which wasn't often the case.

At the start of the third week Hoseok walked into the teacher's room and suddenly he heard a familiar voice. He looked up and directly at Matthew's broad back. His bag slipped off his shoulder and he looked at the older in surprise.

"Matthew?!"

His friend turned around and a big smile appeared on his face. He walked over to Hoseok and hugged him tightly.

"Hey, big fella! How's it going?"

He stepped a little bit back and looked into Hoseok's face to see his expression.

"W-what are you doing here?"

Matthew grinned and threw his arm around Hoseok's shoulders.

"I transferred. I wanted to work with my best friend."

Hoseok nodded but his thoughts went crazy. He doubted that working with him was Matthew's only reason to transfer.

He noticed a look on him and raised his head. Matthew looked at him questioningly. His brows furrowed.

"Is something wrong? Aren't you happy that I'm working with you now?"

Hoseok wriggled himself out by picking up his bag.

"No that's not it. Of course I'm happy to have you here. Come, I'll show you around."

He put his bag at his seat and then pulled Matthew with himself out of the room. Hoseok directed him into an empty class room and closed the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

Matthew looked at him questioningly. Not knowing why his friend was that mad at him in the first place.

"What do you mean? I already told you I transferred because I wanted to work with you."

Hoseok let out an angry snort and placed his hands at his hips while looking at Matthew.

"Sure. That's the only reason."

Matthew threw his hands up in the air now outraged on his own.

"Of course it is! What reason should I have to transfer other than this?"

Hoseok moved closer to him until he stood exactly in front of Matthew.

"Because you want to spy on me. And Hyungwon. You just want to convince yourself that there's nothing going on between the two of us. Am I right?"

The older came closer, starring Hoseok directly into the eyes.

"So there IS something going on between the two of you! I knew it!"

The way Matthew grinned at Hoseok showed the younger how blind he had just run into the older's trap. He was beyond dumbfounded and could only stare at his friend.

"You're so easy to read, Hoseok. What happened?"

Hoseok sighed and sat down at the next table, telling his friend everything that had happened two weeks ago. When he ended the room was silent for a minute. Hoseok looked at Matthew with fear filling up his guts. Matthew sighed and hid his face in his palms.

"Oh boy... Have you told Hyungwon? I mean.. EVERYTHING? Or does he still believes that you slept on the couch?"

Hoseok shook his head and lowered his head. He knew to well that it wasn't right, what he had done but it was better for the boy if he doesn't knew what really had happened that night. And it was better for Hoseok, too. He still hoped that somehow this feelings would fade if he just kept staying away from Hyungwon.

"Okay... So, you do have feelings for him, you two shared one bed even if it was only for one night, he told you he loves you and you told him too, but only after he was asleep. You are afraid of your own feelings and that's why you're telling him lies over lies. No wonder that he's ignoring you. He's hurt and now he's distancing himself from the one who hurted him. You."

Matthew looked at Hoseok with sad yet soft eyes and a soft smile tugged onto his lips.

"Hoseok, you need to figure out your feelings for him. It's important. You can't just tell him lies and hope that your feelings will fade. Love doesn't work that way. Be honest to yourself and if you really like him, then go and tell him. You know his feelings. And if you don't want them to change, think it through. And I mean REALLY think about it. I can see how much you care for him. I know you. And even though I don't think that's a good idea, as long as you are happy, who am I to judge you? I will always stand behind you."

He ruffled through the black strands of the younger's hair and smiled at him.
Hoseok stood up from his seat and hugged the older.

"Thank you for being my friend, Matthew..."

The older returned the hug and laughed while softly patting Hoseok's shoulders.

"It's okay Hoho. And now come, show me around."

When the two of them left the classroom, the bell had just rang and the hallway was immediately filled with students, chattering and laughter. Hoseok pointed towards the east end of the hallway and Matthew followed him.

The hallway emptied a little bit towards the end but Hoseok still needed to sidestep sometimes. While doing his manoeuvres he nearly walked into a boy who was just trying to avoid him. They both froze on the spot and just started at each other.

"H-Hyungw..."

But the boy didn't let him finish his sentence. He took a step back, letting Hoseok see how hurt he really was. Hoseok reached out for him but Hyungwon was faster. He turned around and nearly ran down the hallway, the crowd swallowing him soon. Doing everything to avoid seeing or talking to his teacher any longer. Hoseok was left behind with his hand still outstretched and his heart tightened at first and then slowly breaking into tiny tiny pieces.

"Hyungwon..."