[October] 5

The bell rang and Hyungwon stood up from his seat, stretching his arms over his head, yawning. Finally break time.

He packed his stuff together and looked at his phone. 11:30 AM. Auditorium. He had 10 minutes. 10 minutes until the next lesson starts. So a little bit more than 5 minutes to see Hoseok.

He waved Kihyun and Minhyuk, ignored their confused faces, since he left in the complete opposite direction of where they normally should go and turned around to walk down to the auditorium. He tried to calm down on the way. The last thing he wanted was that Hoseok thought he walked past by him on purpose.

Of course it was but Hyungwon nearly had bring it to perfection of accidentally meeting the older on his way through the school. Whether it was on his way to the next lesson, on his way to the cafeteria or on his way out of the building.

He always managed to pass by the other male and also took advantage of every spare second he could spend near Hoseok.

He couldn't pinpoint when the feelings he had for Hoseok had started to increase that much but he believed it was after the accidentally touch in the PE lesson.

Ever since then his thoughts always revolved around Hoseok. And with the time passing his brain and body started to show odd reactions and signs whenever he was or wasn't near the teacher.

He started to shiver and his stomach cramped if he couldn't see him at least for a few seconds. Or hear him. That was already enough for him to calm down enough to get through the next lesson. If their wasn't any option or the older male had his day off, the shivering and the cramps increased and he felt extremely sick suddenly.

Kihyun, Minhyuk and the other boys had already noticed it and repeatedly asked him if he was okay. He always waved it off and tried not to look as sick as he felt like. If he saw Hoseok in the next break, everything was fine again until the next time. It was a loop and he couldn't break it. At least not now.

He knew he confused and also annoyed the older but he couldn't do anything about it. Everytime he tried to hold back, everything became even worse.

School had started in the mid of September. Now it was October and he'd reconstructed Hoseok's time table almost completely. He knew where he was and at which time of the day. He knew his day off and when he had spare time during lessons.

It was sick and stupid but on the other side he was some kind of proud of himself. Not that this was anything anyone should be proud about. Not at all! He behaved like a stalker and he knew it.

He arrived at the auditorium and passed by the windows of the room, seeing Hoseok watching over his students.

For a moment, Hyungwon stopped and just looked at the older male who was extremly concentrated on his work and his students. He looked so hot. He had a slight undercut and had styled his strands with hair gel so that they now stood up a little bit and exposed his beautiful forehead. His upper body was covered with a light grey sweater and he wore tight black pants. I wish I could place kisses all over that forehead. His own thoughts startled him and he slowly shook his head as if he tried to erase those thoughts, knowing too well how wrong they were.

Hyungwon didn't know how long he stood there and watched Hoseok teaching but at some point the older turned around and their eyes met. Hyungwon startled and immediately dropped his gaze, knowing just too well that the older's look was pinned on him just like his own was a second before.

He started walking again. Still feeling the gaze of Hoseok following him. His cheeks turned red as he jogged to his classroom. But nevertheless a smile appeared on his lips. He bit his bottom lip to not show the grin that obvious as he arrived at the classroom. But Kihyun had still seen it.

"Why are you grinning like that? And where have you been?" The dwarf looked at him with furrowed brows and then turned completely towards Hyungwon. The tall boy let himself fall down into his seat and took out his books, purposely ignoring Kihyun.

"Hello? I'm talking to you?!" Hyungwon sighed and rolled his eyes. He wouldn't gave up. He turned around and faced the tiny boy. "I had something to take care of, okay?"

Kihyun looked at him, not at all believing it. "Like rushing down to the auditorium like a crackhead and then standing there and watching Mr. Lee's class? That kind of something?"

Hyungwon felt how his cheeks heated up, panic rising and he looked away, not able to stand Kihyun's inquiring look. How did he knew? And is he the only one who knows it? Or the only one who is suspecting something?

"I have no idea what you're taking about."

Even Hyungwon could hear how wrong that sounded but what was the option? Telling Kihyun that he was about to fall madly in love with his teacher? That he wasn't able to live through a simple lesson or two without getting cramps? He could already hear Kihyun's voice that tells him to stay away from Hoseok. If he just could.

Kihyun leaned closer to the tall boy. "Hyungwon, I know something is wrong. I know there is something between you and Mr. Lee. I won't judge you. It's your choice. But I want you to know that I'm here if you need me. And something tells me that you will need me. And also the others. You can trust us, okay?"

Hyungwon nodded and fumbled at the zipper of his pencil case. "I know", he whispered. Kihyun nodded lightly. "Good. I don't know what's going on in your head right now, I don't know your feelings. Maybe I also don't want to know it. But as long as you are happy and safe, it's fine with me. I have the feeling that you really like Mr. Lee, I don't know why but I try to support you as much as I can. But please, don't do anything you will regret later or anything that will cause you trouble. Or him."

Kihyun turned around again, concentrated on his work and left Hyungwon alone. And even though the younger tried to act normal, Kihyun's words never left his mind. And for the first time he really thought about it. And he also thought about the consequences his actions might have. But nevertheless, his feelings stayed the same. He already missed Hoseok like crazy and all he wished for was telling the older how he felt.

Silently hoping that he would accept his feelings, maybe even returned them and welcomed him with a tight, warm hug that would never end. His dark brown eyes and his little smirk appeared infront of Hyungwons inner eye. Those two things were the reason he fell for him in the first place. And he couldn't stop thinking about it.