[September] 2

Waking up was never one of Hyungwons favourite activities in the morning. He always had his problems with getting out of the bed.

For obvious reasons, his mom didn't care about his problems. More than once she had dragged him out of his bed and pull him into the kitchen, while he desperately tried to crawl back into his bed, complaining over and over again.

But today was different. Hyungwon was full of energy when his alarm went off at 6 a.m. He immediately stood up and rushed to make himself ready.

His stomach turned a few times in excitement and he got nervous suddenly. He jumped in his light blue jeans, which made his legs look even longer, got a white shirt and a black sweater out of his closet and put everything on.

He looked at himself in the mirror, hanging next to his door and smiled satisfied before walking out of the room.

"Hey Mom." He leaned down to place a soft kiss on his mom's cheek and then sat down on the already laid table. "How did you sleep?" He smiled brightly at her and she returned the look. Extremely confused, since she had never seen her son so happy in the early morning.

"Are you sick?" Her voice was sceptical, her brows narrowed. She kept eye contact with him while placing another bowl onto the table.

Hyungwon just smiled at her and shook his head, while reaching for his bowl. "No, I'm absolutely fine!" She just nodded and sat down. The ate quietly but now and then she threw a quick but questioning look at him.

He didn't had to wait for Kihyun this morning because the dwarf had an appointment and so he could go earlier.

He arrived at the school more than an hour earlier than usually and went straight to the gym. The door was already open, so he went in, took off his shoes and walked over to the benches and laid down his backpack.

"Oh you're early!" Hyungwon swirled around and looked into Hoseok's smiling face. He had a net filled with basketballs over his shoulder and wore a dark blue t-shirt and short black shorts.

Hyungwon couldn't help but let his eyes wander over the olders body. Even though the shirt wasn't that tight you could clearly see how muscular he was.

His legs were the complete opposite. They were slim and not at all muscular. But somehow still holding extreme power.

"Uh yes... I... I had something to do so I came earlier." Hoseok tilted his head lightly and grinned at the younger. "I see. On the second day you had something to do." He winked at Hyungwon, who immediately blushed and then put down the net. He sat down to take out a list and some other papers and looked through it, not even noticing how nervous Hyungwon was. And how much he tried to hide the colour on his cheeks.

Hyungwon didn't know what to do so he just stood there in front of his teacher and waited for him to say something. After some time Hoseok looked up and smiled. "You can help me put up the limitations for today's game." Hyungwon nodded in excitement. "Sure. No problem."

They worked in silence, beside the instructions given by Hoseok and after a few minutes they were done. Hyungwon, who's ankle started to hurt again, limped back to the bench and sat down, outstreching his leg. Hoseok looked at his student with worry.

"Does your ankle still hurt?" Hyungwon nodded lightly and Hoseok stood up and walked over to him. He kneeled down in front of the boy and carefully took his foot in his hand, slightly tilting it from left to right. "It's still a little bit swollen. Did you cooled it?"

Hyungwon shook his head. Hoseok stood up again, after he had carefully put down the foot. "I will get you a cool pack. Don't move." And with that he went out of the gym.

He returned after a few minutes with a cool pack, wrapped into a towel so that Hyungwon wouldn't burn himself because of the cold. "Here." Hoseok kneeled down again and carefully wrapped the cool pack around Hyungwons ankle. He then looked up into the boys face, his usual smile on his lips.

"That should be enough for now. Take it easy, ok? I don't want you to hurt yourself even more. You will sit down today and maybe also next week."

He sat down next to the boy and handed him a clipboard. "And since you can't play, you will be the referee. You know the rules?" Hyungwon nodded and took the clipboard, accidentally touching Hoseok's hand.

The teacher didn't noticed since he returned to his paperwork but Hyungwon froze on the point. Even though their hands had touched just for a millisecond, it was enough to make Hyungwon's stomach turn again. His breathing stopped for a bit and the only thing that matters for him in that second was the touch of Hoseok's hand. The feeling of his soft skin underneath his fingertips.

Then his classmates came into the gym and he returned to reality. Picking up his things and moving to the middle of the gym, from where he could easily overlook both parts of the field.

He still tried to calm down his breathing when Kihyun, Minhyuk, Changkyun and Jooheon joined him and sat next to him, already talking about anything. Hyungwon didn't listen. He tried to figure out why for God's sake his body had reacted like that. He couldn't explain it. It was weird. Extremely weird.

He looked up and immediately had visual contact with Hoseok who smiled at him encouraging and just with that he made Hyungwons stomach go crazy. Just like his mind. He shook his head and tried to concentrate on the rules and his task.

Easier said than done.