💌Love Letter💌

A Valentines Day Special💘
I hope you're having a good Valentines Day!🌸

If you're spending this day on your own then make sure you treat yourself today and make today special for you! Here, take some flowers💐💐💐 Please take care of yourself!✨🌹

I hope you enjoy!🌻

Key::Y/N__Your Name
        L/N__Last Name

Modern Day AU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Valentines Day and Genya thought it would be a good idea to give a certain someone a love letter. That certain someone was you, Y/N L/N. You were one of his closest friends and he'd be lying if he said he didn't fall for you. To him, you were perfect.

During his classes, he kept thinking of words to write in order to express his love for you without embarrassing himself. Hell, he had to ask his brother Sanemi for help; to which Sanemi surprisingly agreed to.

He waited for the class to finish to slip the love letter he had made for you in your locker. After class, he quickly dashed out the room and slipped the letter into your locker.

When it was time to go home, you opened your locker to grab your stuff and head home with some of your friends. As soon as you opened your locker, your eyes landed on an unknown letter. You took it and your stuff wondering where and who it came from. As you we're walking with the letter in hand, you saw your close friend Genya, walking ahead of you. You decided to catch up to him and tell him about the strange letter you found in your locker.

"Genya! Hey wait up man!" as he heard your voice, it felt like his heart skipped a beat. Your voice was like music to his ears. As you patted his shoulder, he fliched. He covered his pink tinted cheeks and looked the other way.

You we're taken aback by him looking away from you. But you just brushed it off and thought he was just salty he didn't get anything for Valentines Day.
"Hey, you won't believe what I found in my locker today!" hearing those words made him uneasy. He didn't wanna hear you read his letter in front of him. So, to avoid getting more embarrassed, he made up an excuse to head home earlier than you.

"H-Hey Y/N, I- N-Nemi said I have to come home e-early since his cooking  dinner tonight." he stammered. "Oh.. Well I'll just message you about the letter I found in my locker later. Tell me when you get home, 'kay?" he nodded in response.

As soon as he went out of your sight, you looked at the letter on your hand and decided to read it on the way home. You soon realized it was a love letter because of the heart after your name at the back of the envelope. I wonder who it's from... Hopefully it's not someone I don't know or not familiar with.. You thought to yourself. You opened the letter and read with your eyes. Your cheeks went light red as you read the letter.

Dear Y/N,
I love you to the moon and back. I love the way you smile at me. I love the way you look at me and how your voice sounds like music to my ears, so soothing and angelic. You are everything to me. You are the definition of perfect to me. You are my world.

You are the best fucking thing that has ever happened to me Y/N. You've been there by my side even when I acted like shit.

I love the way you make me feel giddy inside. I wanna cuddle next to you, share my stuff with you. I'd do anything if it's for you. I don't know what I would do without you..

I really love you, I really do. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you personally. I couldn't mess this up by stuttering and fainting in front of you while confessing.

So I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me this weekend.. Message me when you get home.. Love you..

As soon as you got home, you ran up to your bedroom and opened up your contacts. Genya. You quickly looked for him in your contacts to give him your response. As soon as you found him, you called him.

"Y-Y/N.. H-hey what's up?" you were glad he answered the phone. "Hey, I read the letter.. Did you write it?" There was a pause on the other line. Although it took him a while, he did say something. "Y-Yes...." You sighed in relief, as your cheeks turned red. "W-well, I love you too Genya. I'd love to spend my entire life with you.. A-and I'd love to go out with you this weekend". You didn't hear him on the other line but you did hear a thud.

Did he faint!? You panicked in your mind. "Hey! Genya! Hey! Did you faint!?" as you said those you heard a response. But it wasn't from Genya, it was from his brother, Sanemi. "Oi brat, don't worry 'bout him. He's free this Saturday. He's bright red, but he'll be fine". After he said that, the call ended. You couldn't explain how happy you were right now. Your cheeks were tinted with pink as you plopped yourself to bed happily. You smiled and messaged him;

I love you💕 Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note~~
This was supposed to be a short chapter haha! Anyways , Happy Valentines Day everyone!💕✨

Word count: 950 words