"Would you still love me tho?"

Short drabble! This is that one trend where you ask if the said person would still love you if you were a worm.

Reader's gender is not specified therefore pronounces that shall used are they/them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up at 3am with the most unexplainable thoughts. Right now you were thinking whether Genya would still love you if you were a worm. You wanted to ask him because you wanted to know if he did truly loved you or not.

So you woke him up for that stupid reason. Though that stupid reason somehow mattered to you.

"Genya" You whisper yelled, not wanting to wake the others up. "Oi, Genya. Wake up" You whisper yelled again, shaking him too. Then he woke up. Finally.

He groaned as he fluttered open his tired eyes. "(Name).. What? It's so late, what's wrong?" He asked without stuttering but he did sound tired. "It's only 3am" You answered back as he raised his thin ass brow. "And? Your point is?" He talked back, and he didn't sound happy either. Not wanting to upset him further, you just got straight to the question. "Would you still love me if I was a worm?" You asked. "You woke me up at 3am for that question?" He said and sighed. "I'm going back to sleep" "Wait!" You whisper yelled trying to get his attention. "Would you still love me tho?" You asked again. Giving in and sighing in defeat, Genya answered; "Of course I will." Desperate for sleep but still managed to give you a tired but loving smile. You blushed at his answer and smiled happily knowing he truly does love you.