☁"Don't cry, I'm here now.."☁

I'm really sorry for not updating, also this is not a joke chapter anymore, this is the real continuation of "Please.."

I also want to try something new too, also please do be patient with me in updating, I'm having troubles with my Wi-Fi so I'm really really sorry that I dont update quick, I hope you understand.

Also, another thing i want you to know, both this and "Please.." are warm up chapters. Like testing or something so it may not be as good as the others
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Genya's POV

As I arrived to where Y/N was at, I looked at their body on the ground with wide eyes. I felt so much emotions that I couldn't explain. I quickly but carefully carried their body as I quickly ran to the butterfly estate.

Shinobu's POV

THUD THUD THUD

I turned around to the direction of the loud footsteps from the hallways only to be met by the door being slammed open with a very worried Genya carrying a bloody body that belonged to Y/N. Just by looking at the situation Y/N is in, I quickly told Genya to lay them down onto one of the beds.

"Genya-kun, please leave the room, if you want me to fix Y/N quickly." I told him as he nods hesitantly in response, leaving me with Y/N. "Wait, before you leave, tell some of the Kakushis that I need assistance. This may take alot of help." After I said that, he quickly does what I say as I tried to stop their bleeding. "Oh my, these injuries may take a very long time to heal, some of them are deep.." I silently muttered to myself with a frown. "Please be okay Y/N.."

TIMESKIP

Genya's POV

Days turned into weeks and soon a month passed. Y/N was still asleep. Lady Shinobu said that they need time to heal properly and that they may rest from slaying demons for a while. I waited for them to wake up, visiting them whenever I had time even if it was just a short break, I'd visit them.. Waiting for their awake... Today, I visited them again..

I opened the door to her room, closing it after as I walked over to them.. I sadly smiled at the look of their sleeping form. Scars on their arms from their previous and possibly last fight against a strong demon. Then.. I lost it and started crying.  "Y/N.... Please.... Wake up." I said as the room began to be filled with nothing but loud and muffled sobbing as I burried my face into their arms.

"Shhh... There, there" I heard someone say as I felt my hair being softly stroked. I looked up with tears falling from my eyes, hope and happiness filled my heart as I hugged them in a tight embrace and started to cry tears of joy at the sight of my beloved, alive and well.

"Shhh... Don't cry... I'm here now"