💕💬Maybe I do💬💕

(Part 2 of "💬Do I?..💬")

Female! Reader, therefore pronunciations shall be she/her/they/them. The gender is female and is chosen by me because I wanted to write and try something new as well as experimenting! It has nothing to do with me being a female.

Modern Au
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do I?" You whispered to yourself with pink dusted cheeks. 'Do I like him that way?' You thought to yourself as you groaned in frustration. You looked back at your phone to see that he had wrote a few new messages.

Genya:
Well there's no point in
trying to tell you anymore
since you know now..
But I want to be able to confess
properly to you here.

Genya:
Typing...

'He's.. Typing..' You thought as you sighed in relief giving you a bit of time to think about how you feel. But soon you didn't have enough time since he has already sent his message.

Genya:
Y/N.. I love you, from
the bottom of my heart. I've
always admired you from afar
when you and I weren't friends
yet. And when we did become
friends, it just made me fall for
you even more. I want you to
know that, I really love you. I've
always been there for you when
you weren't at your best and you
were there for me when I wasn't too.
And.. I was wondering if you felt
the same. Sorry this was so long
and cheesy! You can take your time
in replying, in fact you don't have to
reply at all if you don't want to.

And the message ended there. You were speechless. Heat was rushing up from your neck to your cheeks and soon enough you were just as red as a tomato. When you managed to calm yourself down, you reread the message again. You were surprised, shocked and happy? You thought for a while.. 'He was right. He's always been there for me when I want at my best. We were always inseparable. And at some days, I would find myself staring and glancing at him from time to time. Genya..' You smiled to yourself, knowing your answer. And you were sure of it. 'I've only realized it today but now I know..'

You:
You know what Genya?
Maybe I do love you.
Alot, I love you too. I've only
realized it today but now
I truly know, that I love you.
So much.

[Extras!]

Genya's POV

Y/N:
I truly know, that I love you.
So much.

As I read her reply, I almost died. I tried to hold it in but I couldn't. My mouth soon made its way upwards into a smile. And I kept smiling like an idiot. I wouldn't complain tho. I was happy. My cheeks turned red as I replied.

You(Genya):
I'm glad. I love you too.

I then smiled to myself again as the door was slammed open. I flinched when I turned around from my chair to see Aniki. "Do you know what time it is?" He growled angrily making me more scared. "A-aniki, h-how-" I was cut off by him snatching the phone away from my grasp as he started to read my conversation with Y/N. I then turned extremely red as he started to read them out loud. Specifically my confession. "A-aniki! Y-you're gonna wake the others up!" I tried to come up with an excuse clearly embarrassed. When he finished reading, he then looked at me with a huge grin on his face as I looked at him confused and scared. "A-" Before I could finish what I wanted to say, he then pulled me into a side hug and ruffled my hair which made me confused. "I never knew you were such a cheesy bastard! You got yourself a girlfriend!" When he said those, he sounded to proud of me. I couldn't help but cry. "Oi why the he'll are you crying?" As I was about to respond, I got smacked in the head. When I looked back up at him, his expressions quickly changed to an angrier one. "Its twelve forty-fucking-five am. Go to bed. You have classes tomorrow." Just as he was about to leave the room, he said; "You'll meet your girlfriend tomorrow dumbass, so go to bed." I then smiled to myself. The fact that Aniki just reassured me that it'll be fine(he didn't say it but it was implied I guess) I felt relieved. I reached the pocket of my pants to say goodnight to her in my phone but I couldn't feel it.

'Aniki still has it!!'

[Edit: Next chapter is angst and male!reader]