💞Stay💞

I'm sorry but this is a short chapter! I've been very tired these past few days but still manage to have enough energy to cheer up other people. I'll try better next time I promise!

~~~~~~~~~~
It's been three days since your beloved lover has left for a mission. You were growing impatient of longing for his tender and gentle touches.

As he returned, he got patched up and healed. Once you saw him, you jumped on to him and hugged him tightly. "I missed you dummy.." you silently whispered in his ear.

As Soon as you both went back to your master's estate, you both went to lay down on the futon and stared at each other lovingly in the eyes.

You wanted this moment to last longer. You wanted to be with him forever. Before you knew it, you were now inhaling his scent that you loved oh so much as he wrapped his arms around your figure. You returned the gesture as well as you both fell asleep lovingly in each other's arms.

Morning soon came and you both woke up to each other's loving stares and warmth. A soft groan escaped his lips as he fully woke up. "Good morning love" He said as he kissed your forehead with the beautiful sunkissed face you always adored and woke up to. You wanted this moment to last longer and be in his warmth.

As he was about to get up and get ready, your tugged at the hem of his sleeves as he looked at you and asked, "What is it love?" he asked with a soft smile. "Stay, just for today." You said as he smiled at your figure and stayed with you like you asked him too. Because if he was being honest, he also wanted this moment to last longer and feel your warmth. So you were both even, and decided to stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's like, 12:36 am right now, I need sleep

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHINOBU!!
💟💜💟

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 435 READS, I NEVER KNEW YALL LIKED THIS THAT MUCH!! I LOVE YOU ALL AAAAAAAAAA💕💕💕

I'll try to publish better chapters, but I won't be posting that frequently for a while since I need a little break if that's okay with you guys(by that I mean trying to get robux and school stuff I guess) So slow updates until I'm done with these, I hope you can all be patient✨ Thank you again for reading my book!!

Total word count: 426 words