💔💗I Love You, Goodbye..💗💔

[Spoilers for Chapter 179]
(Short Chapter)
This takes place after Genya's death.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You couldn't believe it. You didn't even want to believe it. You wanted it all to be just a dream. You wanted to wake up, see him by your side sleeping peacefully.

You were his lover. You only started your relationship with him a month earlier before the final battle. During those times you both spent together as a couple, he appreciated your company. Even if he doesn't show it, it was still implied. By the way he smiles when he senses your presence, the way his cheeks turn bright pink whenever you smiled at him..
But that wasn't going to happen anymore..

You wished, you prayed for a second chance in life for both of you. Just so you could both see each other again. Fall in love again. Feel each other's warmth and touch again. You wanted to be with him again. You wanted him to tell you those three simple little words again. So you hoped and prayed for a second life.

Here you are, standing in front of his grave, along with Sanemi by your side. It has been three months after his death and you both decided to visit him and tell him about the things you did and the things he missed..

"I'll give you some time with him, Y/N. I'm gonna go visit the others.." he paused then sighed, "I'll be back.." he said as he left to visit his other deceased friends and family members.

He sounded sad.. You thought.

"........................"

Silence. All there was, was silence. As you took your time to find the right words to say, you placed the bouquet of flowers on his grave.

"......"

"Hey..." you said with a sad tone. "The weather sure is nice today.." you said.
"............." silence was at it's best again. You didn't know what to say. You wanted to cry. "I miss you..." you said as you felt something warm roll down on both your cheeks.

'Tears? I'm, crying? ...... oh....' You tried to wipe them off but only more tears escaped your eyes as you fell onto your knees and started sobbing. "I.. miss you.. so, so much..." you said as you sniffed for every pause you took.

You stayed there on the ground for a while, not aware of the presence behind you. As you felt two arms embracing you to a hug, you cried even more.

"I know, I miss him too." you knew that was Sanemi and you were sure of it. "I miss him too.." he repeated.

Soon, as you calmed down and stopped crying, Sanemi let you go. "Hey" he said as he patted your head. "It'll be alright. Meet me at the noodle shop later, it'll make you feel better. He liked noodles too you know." he said as he tries to cheer you up. You smiled at him and thanked him. You always saw him as a brother and he saw you as a sibling. You appreciated that.

As you took one more look at his grave you sadly smiled, "Let's meet again another time and fall in love again."
...
...
"I love you, goodbye. Until next time my love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAA THANK YOU FOR 253 READS!!! I'M REALLY GLAD YOU ENJOYED MY BOOK!

Chapter 179 does not exist, it is just merely a fragment of our imagination. No I am not crying, you are. It's like 12am why did I decide to write this?? also I hope you enjoyed this (sort of) angsty chapter!
[Your relationship with Sanemi in this chapter is like a sibling type of thing]

I'm sorry, thhis chapter looks horrible! This was rushed last night, I wanted it to be finished early and I was really tired. So next chapter, I'll make it slightly more better than this I promise.

Word Count: 643 words