🍉Watermelon🍉

Sorry for the short chapter this was rushed

Modern AU

It was a hot summer day and your group of friends decided to go to the beach. Obviously it was the perfect plan for hot summer days like these. Everyone had brought something for the event and you brought the watermelons, the thing that got everyone excited about aside from the fun activities they're going to do.

You sat there under the shade of the umbrella, watching everyone playing volleyball. Enjoying the peaceful and calm sounds of the waves under the clear blue sky. You were more than happy to be with all of your friends. Some of the teachers were there too to have fun.

"That's another point for 'Team Tanjiro'!!" you heard your teacher, Rengoku Kyojuro shout as the volleyball battle against 'Team Tanjiro' and 'Team Tomioka' kept on going on.

As the game finished, they all went to sit down on the warm sand, drank water or ate some watermelon slices. "Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" you looked to where the person speaking was and to your surprise it was Genya. "No, not at all" you replied as he softly smiled. Your heart skipped a beat at his gesture As your face was slightly tinted pink. He smiled. You thought to yourself. You took a look at him, how his wet raven hair was on his shoulder, his scarred but tender and soft looking face looked so peaceful, staring at a distance. Then suddenly, he caught your gaze and made eye contact. You blushed and looked away as he remained calm and oblivious. You then felt a tap on you shoulder. You turned around to see what the problem was only to be met with his soft eyes whilst eating watermelon. "Watermelon?" he said as he handed you a watermelon slice as you gladly accepted the offer and gave him a soft smile as a response. "Thanks" you said as you both sat there peacefully eating your watermelon slices. You didn't notice it before but something about him intrigued you and found him rather cute. You blushed at the thought.
It's gonna be tough trying to keep my composure around him when he's this cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh look, I'm actually available right now and I'm back to writing stories. Well, classes were delayed because of 'corona virus' and I guess I have time. I mean I can't leave the house lol.

Total Word Count: 410