First Kiss

This is requested by homuranogarden
Thank you for requesting!
The reader's gender in here is female upon homuranogarden's request

(Also I'm going back to Y/N)

[Genya might be a bit ooc, and it might not be like what you have had in mind, I'm terribly sorry]
~~~~~~~~~~

You and Genya have been dating for quite some time now, and you haven't had your first kiss yet.

Your POV

Genya's taking me out on a date today. It's really sweet of him but.. He hasn't kissed me yet.. I know he wants to start things slow, but..

Sigh

Maybe I'm just being selfish. He needs time. And I need to be patient about it.

Well, I'll get ready then. He did tell me this was a surprise.

Genya's POV

Today,

Today is the day I man up and kiss her. She's done so much for me and I couldn't even give her her first kiss. But today will be the day I give her what she wants and what she deserves.

-

He held the flowers in hand, standing at the door, looking like an idiot in his brother's eyes.

"Oi, what the hell are you doing standing in front of the door? You look like an idiot"

Genya flinched as his brother pointed it out. He quickly responds with an apology and put on his shoes. He walked out of the door, only to find you outside.

Was she waiting for me? Oh man, I feel bad now. He thought. "Y/N, how long have you been waiting there?"

"Oh, I just got here don't worry about it!" She smiled. She noticed the flowers behind him and smirked. "Oh yeah, here" He said with pink hues tinted on his cheeks, scratching the back of his neck as he gave her the flowers. Unable to hold it in, she giggled. "You're so sweet you know that? Thank you" She said as she accepted them, making the boy blush even more. Feeling bold, he intertwined his hands onto hers. She smiled ear to ear as she noticed this.

"Where are we going Genya?" She playfully where her beloved would take her out today. "Oh? I thought I told you that would be a surprise?" He playfully said back. She was surprised that he was acting really confident today and so was he. She let out a giggle as they started walking to wherever Genya was taking her.

When they arrived, the girl awed at what she saw. Games, rides, cotton candies, popcorn and more. An amusement park.. She smiled. Genya glanced at her as she smiled. He felt so blessed to be able to see it. He was, in fact, the most luckiest man on earth to have her. But he felt guilty that he still hasn't gave her the kiss she had wanted and craved for. Lost in his thoughts, unaware of the frown that had suddenly appeared on his face, he hadn't noticed the worry planted on his lover's face until she tightened the grip of her hold on his hand. "Hey, you okay?" She worriedly asked. Quickly, he came up with an excuse to stop her from worrying. "Y-yeah, I just- I was just thinking about the recent lessons we had lately"

"Really? We're on a date and you're thinking about that?" She playfully teased as she laughed at him. Her laugh was indeed, music to his ears, but he felt embarrassed knowing that she was laughing at him. "L-let's just go" He said, pulling her towards the entrance, red faced.