before you read

Audrey Corbin is Agent Gareth for the Kingsman, a secret organization of spies whose main goals are to bring peace and protect innocent people

       Audrey Corbin is Agent Gareth for the Kingsman, a secret organization of spies whose main goals are to bring peace and protect innocent people. With their headquarters destroyed and the world held hostage, Audrey and the reminding members of Kingsman are forced to build an alliance with a spy organization in the United States known as Statesman to help save the world. This mission will test all their strength and wits as the elite secret agents from both sides of the pond band together to battle a ruthless enemy. It's something Agent Gareth finds out to be challenging because as her past comes to catch up with her, she has to deal with one problem on her own: Agent Whiskey.

/ / /

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

This story is a work of fan fiction and based on the movie series 'Kingsman' by 20th Century Fox and Mark Millar's comics.

This story will contain strong language, sexual scenes, and violence that can be triggering. If you are not comfortable reading any of this or are triggered by it, I suggest you read another work. Anyways without further ado, I hope you enjoy reading my story 'American Boy' as much as I enjoyed writing it!

*** Disclaimer: ***
I do not own Kingsman or any of the characters besides Audrey and other minor characters I create, those I do own. All credit goes to Mark Millar and the producers and the writers of Kingsman, the movie series. Videos and/or gifs used in the book are not mine. Credit to the rightful creators of the gifs and pictures I use in this book. Please do not repost this story elsewhere or translate it without my permission.

STARTED: february 11th, 2020
ENDED: november 9th, 2020
COVER: @frenchroses

EDITING STARTED: february 10th, 2021
EDITING ENDED: tba

🎉 *** THANK YOU FOR OVER 100K READS *** 🎉

— Support is very much appreciated! Don't be a silent reader, please! If you enjoyed a chapter, don't hesitate to hit that star button to vote on the chapter and drop a comment in the comment section or for whatever paragraph in the chapter. Write whatever you want in the comment. Whether it be something you predict will happen with the plot/something that's irrelevant to the plot, want to say how good the chapter was, want to rant about your favorite/least favorite character, or if I just had a grammar/spelling error! Don't hesitate to comment! Just remember to be kind! Wattpad is an open and kind community so no hate or mean comments, please.