chapter fourteen

before i start this chapter i just want to give all of you readers a huge THANK YOU for 5

before i start this chapter i just want to give all of you readers a huge THANK YOU for 5.7k reads and over 200 votes! i know it doesn't seem a lot compared to others, but it is a lot to me! i never really expected my book to get this many reads and i'm definitely not used to it! so again THANK YOU!

i also want to take the time to apologize (again) for the long wait for the update! things have been hectic in my life as always but i hope to continue up the weekly updates! enjoy!

C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N
(i probs used the gif already but whatevs)
*** warning: bad smut ahead 😳 ***

AUDREY WAS NEVER SKILLED AS A STRATEGIST. Kingsman training helped with basics for missions, but everything else was taught to her by Merlin. The two were going over the surveillance and audio of that morning's meeting.

Between her, Harry, and Eggsy they managed to come up with an excuse to go to Amsterdam for a recon mission and only for that reason. Champ made it clear they were only to locate another possible insider for the Golden Circle cartel. The rest seemed to fall for it and the only person that seemed upset was Ginger who feigned hurt that she hadn't helped discover the intel on another insider.

"If I let you go through the video you'll be here all week," Merlin joked as he approached Audrey from behind with a mug of tea for her. "Why don't you let me go over this and you can go with the lads to Amsterdam?"

"I know I bloody suck, but I don't really need to go. They got Harry, Whiskey, and Eggsy going already. The three of them are already a crowd." Audrey turned to glance over her shoulder to respond to Merlin before turning her eyes back to the screen.

The blue light and straining of her eyes to focus on the screen was giving her a headache, but not like the ones she's had almost everyday from the two explosions she had survived. She had them when she came to Kentucky, but Ginger made certain she wouldn't have them at all. After Monte Carlo, it seemed that whatever tech that helped her out earlier before didn't work as well as the second time around. The headaches were a little more tolerable, but sometimes the throbbing of her temples was too much.

"You okay Audrey?" Merlin questioned as he watched Audrey Stop watching the surveillance video and simply sat hanging her head.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good, but these headaches are still killing me. I just don't know if going to Amsterdam is a good idea." Audrey stood you from her seat in front of the computer and gave a small smile to Merlin. "It'll be my first time back in the field since Monte Carlo...."

"I'm sure you'll be okay. You're going to be in the capable hands. They'll take good care of you out there." Merlin commented as he took a seat in the chair Audrey was in mere seconds before. "Have Ginger hand you some medicine on your way out. If you happen to need something else, you know you have Ginger and I."