epilogue

E P I L O G U E( *** audrey's dress above! if you can't see it'll be posted at the end of the chapter! )

E P I L O G U E
( *** audrey's dress above! if you can't see it'll be posted at the end of the chapter! )

THE DOORS PARTED OPEN AND TEQUILA STARTED TO STIR.

"What happened?" He questioned as he glanced between Ginger and the agents in front of him. "Did I miss something?"

"You sure did." Ginger responds with a small smile on her face. "From now on, Tequila, I suggest you stick to booze."

Ginger gestured for the staff to help Tequila out of the chamber and into a bed to monitor him for the rest of the day and overnight. The agents and Ginger were about to head to the conference room where Champ waited until Audrey came to a sudden stop. Ginger, Eggsy, and Harry all glanced over to Audrey who looked over at Ginger.

"I want to show them, Ginger." Audrey states and Ginger's smile widens as she then turns to both men.

"Wait out in the hallway please. I'll have one of the lab staff members come get you when we're ready." Ginger instructs as she leads Audrey to a room.

About half an hour later, one of the staff members brought Harry and Eggsy back to the room where Audrey was pulling back on her jacket.

"What is it that you want to show us? Some botched up tattoo you have that we don't know." Eggsy comments with a chuckle and Audrey laughs lightly.

"It's better than that." Audrey responds as Ginger walks into the room with a small photograph in her hand.

Audrey gestures to her to hand it over to Harry and Eggsy and she does. When the two look at the photo, they glance between it and Audrey. A look of confusion flash across their faces before shock takes over then a look of happiness.

"You're pregnant...you're blood pregnancy for fuck's sake!" Eggsy exclaims as he hands the picture to Harry and envelops his colleague into a hug. "Congrats. I won't hug you too tight because of the baby."

Harry was next to say his congratulations as he too pulled Audrey into a hug.

"Does this mean you'll be leaving us for a few months?" Eggsy asks as Audrey pulls back from Harry as hands her back the photo.

"I don't know." Audrey replies as she tucks the photo into her pocket with a sigh. "It's too early to tell so let's not talk about it now. Champ is waiting for us so let's go."

When the four arrive at the office, Champ immediately states he had an announcement to make.

"In honor of this historic occasion, we have purchased a distillery in Scotland." Champ announces and he pulls the cork out of the bottle in his hand, pouring a glass. "This shows the world that Kingsman is now joining the liquor business. Before we were cousins and now we're brothers working side by side. All our resources are now yours as well. You can finally rebuild."