chapter seven

(i'm running out of gifs to use lol and sorry about the late chapter again!)

chapter seven

"WHY SHOULD I FUCKING GO?" Whiskey asked as he continued to stand in front of Audrey with his arms crossed in front of him.

They had entered the Statesman building while Whiskey was still spewing questions. The more questions he asked Audrey, the more irritated she got.

"Did you just fucking conveniently decide to not ignore me anymore?" He questioned again. Audrey then gave him a guilty look as they stopped at the door to his room. "Yeah, sweetheart. It's not hard to figure out if someone's ignoring me. Besides, why would you even care about who I sleep with? Unless you're wanting to step up to the role."

Audrey smacked away Whiskey hands had reached out to tug her closer to him by her hips. She knew the smallest touch from him would set her skin on fire. After shoving him back a little, she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"I didn't mean to ignore you. But me? Sleep with you? Don't flatter yourself too much now, Whiskey. Not everyone is into you." Audrey replied with a trace of annoyance in her voice and Whiskey simply chuckled at the denial. "Besides what did I say about you calling me 'sweetheart'?"

"What happened to you taking back what you said on the jet?" He replied with a huge smirk splitting across his face when Audrey remained silent. Two could play at that game. "So what happened earlier was you not being jealous or even wanting to sleep with me?"

"Like I said, don't flatter yourself." Audrey spat out the same response. It only made Whiskey more convinced it wasn't the alcohol speaking. "Could you try not to get into my pants for one second, please? Be serious with me for a minute, okay?"

Whiskey noticed Audrey's frustration and dropped his sexy demeanor for a serious one. When Audrey saw he was listening, she continued.

"Eggsy's handling something with Harry right now and I can't go to Monte Carlo by myself. God knows Eggsy barely handled Charlie on his own. Besides, the second he recognizes me he'll disappear. Charlie doesn't know what you look like though. If we need to get close to him, you can do it without being perceived as a threat. So what I'm trying to say is that I need you right now, Jack. I need you to come with me to Monte Carlo...please."

Whiskey listened to Audrey's desperate plea to have him join her in Monte Carlo. A part of him told him it wasn't going to be a good idea, but the other told him it was just for a mission.

"Fine, I'll meet you at the jet in ten." Whiskey caved in and Audrey sighed out in relief, pulling him into a hug.

Whiskey froze for a second. He took in the feeling of Audrey pressed against him with her arms around his neck. His hands then moved at a slow pace to wrap around Audrey to return the hug. The way his arms fit around her waist almost felt like it was perfect, meant to be. Whiskey's touch was warm as she was able to feel it through her shirt almost as if it burned through her shirt.