Chapter 1☄️

________________________________I'm laying on the floor close death with a bullet in my rib and in my stomach where my baby was

I'm laying on the floor close death with a bullet in my rib and in my stomach where my baby was. I know you probably wondering how did this happen. How did I end up with a bullet inside of me and how am I dying? Well, This is how it all happened....
_______________________________

I've been in California for like 2 years now and I'm loving it. I haven't been to Florida in a long time but I still keep contact with my family.

If I had to pick a song to describe my life right now. It would be "Sza - go Gina". I'm in peace, no drama, no riots, just peace.

I haven't talk to jahseh since he went to jail but I often hear about him a lot and he's really big right now. I'm proud of him. We still follow each other on social media.

Just never really got the time to talk.

Now stokeley, I haven't talk to him since the break up and don't plan on seeing or talking to him again. I'm honestly over it.

Aaliyah stopped talking to me after she went on tour. I've been on my own lately. I made new friends and all but Besides that. I'm on my own.

I've made two new bestfriends. Destiny and Taylor. We met in freshman year. Every since then we been best bitches.

We do everything together literally. My first year of college showed me a side of myself I never knew.

I even made out with a girl. It was crazy as hell. And I am currently a model and a college student.

I don't even know how I'm balancing this shit to be honest.

*BEEP BEEP*

My alarm woke me up out my sleep. I groaned. I hit my dresser. "TINA WAKE UP" destiny yelled waking me up. "I'm up" i slurred.

I was dozing back off until I was hit in the head with a pillow. "Bitch wake up" destiny said getting on top of me.

"Okay I'm up now get the fuck off of me" I said. She got off of me and went into the bathroom. I sat up and stared at the floor for 5 minutes.

I sighed and walked into the front room. I smelled cigarettes coming from the porch. I walked to the front door and saw Taylor smoking a cigarette.

She closed her eyes as the smoke blew between her lips. I scrunched up my face in disgust. She looked my way and blew smoke towards my direction.

I flicked her off.

I walked into the bathroom and saw destiny doing her makeup. "Where you going" I asked her. "Dorm party" she said. I nodded.

We didn't live in the dorm anymore. We got our own house but we still went to the party's. I grabbed my phone and went to sit on the couch.

I had a message from 3 of my hoes. I didn't respond tho. I'll respond when I feel like it.