Chapter 11☄️

It's 5:06 pm and i been writing lyrics all day

I haven't ate, I haven't use the bathroom.

I can't stop thinking about stokeley. "Aha, this is it" I said smiling. I grabbed my slides and walked of the door ignoring destiny presence.

Taylor was on the porch smoking a cigarette. "Tina it's not that serious you been in your room all day mad" she said.

I giggled and bit my lip to keep from cursing her out too. I kept walking to jay house.

He made beats and stuff like that At least that's what he told me. I just want to show him, show him, show stokeley that I do have what it takes.

I won't let him embarrass me.

I knocked on jays door, he opened it and smiled. "Come in, I knew you would be here" he said with a smirk.

I walked in and his house was decent. "So what exactly do you want" he asked. "You said you do music too and I want to make a diss track to someone" I sounded stupid.

He laughed and grabbed my hand leading me to this studio.

"Nice place" I said, he grabbed my lyrics and read them. I hid my face feeling shy and embarrassed.

He removed my hand. "You don't have to feel shy mama" he said. I blushed.

"This sounds familiar" he said. Oh no I'm caught. "I got a beat for this" he said. He put something in the computer and played a old school beat.

"This is lil Kim beat, big momma thang" he said. He played it and u bobbed my head.

"Ahh what, you got it goin on what" I rapped. I went into the booth part and put on the headphones.

"Well damn look at you, already ready" he said smiling. "Play the beat" I said he nodded. I threw the lyrics to the side.

I don't need it.

He started playing the beat and I let loose.

(I switched up some of the lyrics)
Ah wha, wha
You got it goin on wha
Wha, (wha)
Hoes think im foul well call me the bitch shitta
The lyrical, gonna take the miracle
like denise williams bitches get pilled
by the G shotta, guns we got alotta you can't do me not-a want it raw dawg well you best-a see papa, get your titties wet
and wouldn't it be glorious if you give head to notorious then sex my crew
You just a wanna be down with my clique bitch just some dick suckin
Ready for some ass fuckin let me stress
The tattoos on your chest Stokeley
You rocking my Property P.Y.P
Play your position now I got you wishing you never started dissing
Plus I give head better than you pussy get wetter than you
Fuck better than you I dedicate this song to ya
Like R kelly and them twin jahs in
Ya belly