Chapter 5☄️

I ran fast

I ran fast. I was creasing my shoes but I didn't care. I just wanted to be away from him.

I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't know who it was but they caught up to me. "Tina" I heard jahseh call.

"Damn girl wait." He said as he grabbed my arm. He stopped for 5 seconds catching his breath. "What's the matter" he said.

"It's him. I don't wanna be near him" I said yanking back my arm. "Tina you knew he was gonna be here." Jahseh said a lil mad.

I just looked down. "You had a choice to come and you did so don't act all surprised now" he said. I smacked my lips.

"Now come on" he said lifting me up and putting me on his shoulder. People snapped pictures as he walked me back.

When we got back in the backstage he put me down and faced me towards ski.

We just stared at each other. I admired his eyes.

Apart of me just wanted to give him a hug and apart of me wanted to cut him in his heart

Apart of me just wanted to give him a hug and apart of me wanted to cut him in his heart. "How you been" He said growing a smile.

"Fine without you" I said with a smirk. Jahseh smacked the back of my neck. I rolled my eyes.
"Can we talk? Alone" stokeley said. I nodded.

"Be nice kids" destiny yelled. We walked into a corner. "What do you want" I said. He sighed.

"I miss you, I thought the next time I would see you would be threw a phone screen" he laughed.

I frowned my face. "Ski I don't care. You should've thought about that when you left me. I was broken" I semi yelled.

"I did it for you. Tina, I still love you, I never stopped. Even after you left. I'll never stop" he said getting close to me.

I wanted to kiss his lips so bad but I had to think about Lexi. She likes me.

"Somebody once told me, don't go back to what broke you" I said pushing him back. I had to use a nice amount of strength cause you know.

He gained weight.

I walked away. I walked up to Taylor and destiny. "Let's go" I said folding my arms. "I'm leaving with x" Taylor said. I rolled my eyes.