Chapter 2☄️

The sunlight hitting my face woke me up

The sunlight hitting my face woke me up. I put the cover over my head and slowly tried to drift back to sleep but I was interrupted of course.

"Tina get up. We going to the mall to buy stuff for Florida" Destiny said. I groaned.

"I'm not going I'm staying home" I said with attitude. "Ok" destiny said shutting the door. We were going to Florida in two days.

I'm really not that happy to go. All those memories I was getting away from I had to go back to.

And it's really sad. I got to go past my old school where I had hella fights. And I have to go past Jordan memorial and a lot of stuff. I'm only doing this so destiny can't stay off my back and for my niece birthday party.

I'm not even sure if Taylor wants to go for real.

Maybe things changed down in broward. I have been hearing things about it down there. I heard that it's better now. But I still rather stay here in LA.

Or maybe I'm just being a bitch about this. Maybe it's time I face my past and stop being a pussy.

I looked at my packed bags and sighed.

I got to face everything i wanted to get away from. But daddy rasied a soilder not a bitch. Im ready to face anything to be honest.

I sighed and sat up. I gotta get ready for this interview.

I got up amd went in my closet i would usually just wear sweats and a graphic tee if it were up to me. But since jm a model and nicki minaj's step daughter i have to wear something impressive.

I'm not even sure if he still dating Nicki.

I grabbed a two piece out. I knew my manager isn't gonna like it. It'll probaley be 'too basic' for her but who gives a fuck.

I turned on the shower and stripped naked and got in. I let the water hit my body while i cleaned myself with soap.

I rinsed off and got out and did all the extra stuff. I did my makeup extreme because this is a "big interview".

I put on my heels and grabbed my purse and walked out.

I went to my car and drove downtown to the place. It was a tall fancy building. I walked in and saw my manager.

Her smile quickly faded away when she saw my outfit. "tina whar are you wearing, this is too basic for you, you need to show more skin-" she was cut off by a man in a suit.

"hello tina nice to meet you, im going to need you to follow me" he said with the clip board in his hand.

I followed him to a room and a lady came up to me. "Hi im diana and we're gonna take a few pictures and then the interviews gonna start so you can go take a seat right there" she said pointing to a fancy couch.