Chapter 7☄️

I was watching a movie with stokeley

I was watching a movie with stokeley. His arm was around me. I tried moving but he just pulled me closer each time.

I told him what happened. He told me I was wrong. But he didn't leave me.

I couldn't lie I missed this. I was wearing his shirt and boxers. It was really big on me.

"Soo, what's Cali like" he said trying to make conversation. "Cool.....and warm" I said. "Tina I'm sorry things ended th-" I cut him off.

"I'm over it, it was 2 years ago" I said looking a the tv.

It got quiet. The loudest silence I ever heard. I He laid his head in my lap. "You don't know how much I needed you" he said.

I got butterflies in my stomach.

"Stokeley we shouldn't be doing this" I said getting up. He sat up and nodded. He got up and walked to the the room.

I grabbed my phone and texted Destiny.

The message said

"I'm sorry for what I said to you and for putting my hands on you. That was wrong I was just mad at the moment and I took it out on you. I'm sorry"

I doubt she would reply but about 30 seconds later. She replied with "its okay but I don't think I could ever be close with you again, I'm moving out"

It broke my heart a bit because she was the first person to fuck with me at college.

I couldn't even give it a people come and go mind set because this was my fault. I went to ski room and sat on the bed. He sat up.

"I apologized and destiny said it's okay but she didn't want to be friends anymore and I wanna apologize to jah and Taylor in person" I said.

"Okay, I'll call them over but what do I get out of this" he said with a smirk. "Oh! Money" I said with a smile.

"Cmon tinaaa, let me take you out" he said grabbing my hand. I pulled it away. "Fine" I said getting up.

~ 1 hour later ~

Stokeley opened the door for jahseh and Taylor and some other girl. They all sat on the couch. Stokeley day next to me.

"I am sorry for yesterday. I shouldn't have said what I said. I was wrong and I admit that. And I love you all I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me" I said deeply.

"I forgive you. I don't hold grudges" Taylor said giving me a hug. "I'm sorry too, you have the right to be here cause this is your hood too" jahseh said.

"Group hug" I said reaching out my arms. They all gave me a hug.

"Oh and I brought your clothes from your dad house and I'm gonna be staying with jahseh for one more week then I'm going back to Cali" Taylor said.