Chapter 14☄️

When I woke up Tina was gone

She's a model so she probably had to go somewhere important. Meanwhile I decided to get comfortable.

I turned on the tv and made myself a bowl of cereal while making myself comfortable in Tina bed.

Then the door started getting multiple knocks. If must be her roommates destiny and Taylor. I got up and started walking towards the door.

"Tina, I overreacted" I heard a deep voice say from behind the door. I giggled.

"I want you more then anything, I want you to be my wife. Maybe one day we can have kids" he vented. I was just snickering as he poured out his heart.

"But if your still mad I understand" he said, I opened the blinds to see the guy from yesterday leaving I laughed.

Maybe I can take this time to explore this nice beautiful house...:..

"Yo be got the one and only Tina in the building what's up" Joe said

"Yo be got the one and only Tina in the building what's up" Joe said. I was at a podcast with joe budden.

He was known for being messy and starting arguments with everybody.

I was getting interviewed. I have to act perfect after what happened yesterday. Act like it never happened.

Act, professional.

"Wassup y'all" I said softly. Joe coughed.

"Alright so, word going around is you and ski mask the slump god was with eachother when you were in Florida. Is that true?" He asked.

I smiled and sighed.

"We don't speak on that" I said laughing. "His girlfriend came at you sideways what you gone do about that Tina?" He said.

He was trying to instigate but i don't mind getting a lil messy.

"If I have a problem with somebody I don't ever go on social media about it. I hit them up and discuss it privately but what she did, to me, was pussy" I said honestly.

Joe nodded.

"But she said when she see me she's gonna slap me. So we gonna see how that plays out" I said laughing.