Chapter 16☄️

"Move!" I pushed jay out off of me and jumped to the other side

I grabbed a ball and threw it at him.

We were at sky zone by the way. He laughed, I walked over to where the girls were sitting and sat next to his mom.

She gave me a short smile. I could feel the shyness hitting me so smiled and looked down.

His sister was giving me all types of dirty looks. I didn't blame her, I would dislike me too.

She got up and walked away. His mom giggled, "don't mind her, she don't like nun of his girlfriends" she said, I nodded. I was a bit nervous.

I looked at Jay, his smile was attractive. His eyes. Maybe the baby isn't stokeley's, what am I doing.

I've been hurt multiple times by this man . Why do I keep going back. Do I even want This baby. This is something that'll last a lifetime.

Jay looked at me and smile. I smiled back, this is my chance to have a normal life. This is my time, I can't throw it away .

"I remember when I was pregnant with Jay, I knew he was special. I was just a baby walking around with a another baby. Didn't know what I was doing with myself." His mom said smiling.

I looked down.

I felt a shadow come over me. I looked up to see jay. "You ready to go?" He asked, I sighed "yeah I'm getting a lil tired. Thank you this was very lovely" I said to his mom.

She smiled and kissed my cheek. I got up and started walking towards the door. Somebody bumped into me almost knocking me over.

"Bitch watch where you going pregnant or not you'll get slapped." His sister said , I sighed.
I'm really trying to hard not to touch her.

Jay rushed over to us. "Get her before I do" I said in the most calmest voice as possible. He made a face at her and she walked away.

We proceeded to the car and drove off. It was a silent ride . I enjoyed the breeze mostly.

I felt a slight kick in my stomach which caused me to shift.

I looked at jay. I felt bad. Why am I leading him on?

We made it back to the house. He would talk to me but I didn't really say anything back. I just kept quiet.

When we got back to the house. I was really quiet. Didn't say a word. I'm in a messed up situation. Someone's going to get hurt, they always do in these type of situations.

If there was a way I could magically flip this whole situation and everyone ends up happy I would.

I heard snores coming from the room. I went upstairs and saw jay sleeping. I sat on the edge of the bed.

I glanced at him.

"i'm so sorry" I whispered, I got up and grabbed the keys off the dresser.

I needed air and time to think.

I got in the car and just began speeding and began drowning in my thoughts.

I love Jay, i should be with Jay. He treats me better and I know he's willing to do anything for my love but then I love stokeley.

I know i shouldn't be with him but i can't fully let him go and im carrying his baby.

Tears began to fall from my eyes.

Tina whats wrong with you?

My vision began to blur as the street signs become blurry and then all of a sudden...

*BOOM*

it all fades black.

i bet you wonder where i've beennnn🤭