Chapter 12☄️

"Tina!"

"Tina!"

"Tina!"

"T!"

"Tina WAKE UP!"

My eyes fluttered open. I saw Taylor standing there with her hair everywhere. I sat up.

"Someone came to visit while they were in Cali for the week" she said with a smirk.

Who in the hell.

She did a hand gesture and faith walked in. "Heyyy" I said. I sat up and gave her a hug. "What you doing here" I asked.

"I came here with my friends for the week and they had to leave early but I'm rating a extra day" she said taking out a headphone. 

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning so I decided to spend my last day here" she said. I nodded. "Well maybe we can go out somewhere with Taylor and Destiny" I said.

"I'm down" Faith said. Taylor shrugged. "Alright let me get ready." I said.

"Okay" Faith said walking out.

I did my daily hygiene and put on fluff slides with a matching jacket and let my curls hang with no makeup.

I walked out to see Taylor destiny and faith watching tv.

"Cmon guys" I said jiggling my keys. "No we driving my car" Taylor said. I sat my keys down and followed her to her car.

Faith got in shot gun and Taylor drove while I was in the back with destiny.

"Girl who gave you that big ole rock" destiny said looking down at my hand. I smiled. "Jay"

We drove up to a mall and when we walked in a few people came up to me and asked for pictures. Not like they used to tho.

We did a lot of shopping and shit like that.

"Y'all lets go to a restaurant I'm hungry as hell" I said. They laughed. "Of course you are" they all said.

We drove to red lobster. "Yo can I get some hot sauce!" Taylor yelled. Faith laughed. Everybody started looking at us I felt so embarrassed.

Destiny started making a beat on the table. "Ju-Julia you know I know I'll never make a fool of ya. When I'm with you I feel outa space something something" I rapped.

We bursted our laughed. The waiter came back with our food. We ate and made hella jokes.

About 30 minutes later we all got done. "Tina we replacing you with faith. We don't love you no more" destiny said hugging faith .

We laughed.

"Girl look at you, all thick and stuff" Taylor said to me. Faith and destiny  laughed. I handed Taylor my phone.

"Take my picture" I said. She nodded. "girl you sitting like yo booty stank" destiny said making me laugh.

Snap!