Chapter 9☄️

I woke up wet with Tina laying on my stomach

I woke up wet with Tina laying on my stomach. My head started hurting like shit. Tina phone started ringing.

She groaned and answered it not knowing I was watching her.

"Hello" her raspy voice said. It sounded like had been crying.

"Tina. You won't need to come to Atlanta you may enjoy your next few weeks in Florida with your family, but destiny and Taylor is" someone said into the phone.

"Um, okay" She said sitting up. Then whoever that was hung up. "Your staying" I said scaring her.

"Um, yeah I guess I'm not going to Atlanta" she said getting off my stomach. "I didn't mean to scare you" I said. She laughed.

"It's fine as long as you don't do what you did last night" she said. I nodded. "Oh and what happened the night before won't happen again" she said with a smirk.

I laughed.

I was wrong

I was wrong.

We kept letting it happen for the past 5 days. On and off. Each time we kept saying it won't h
happen again. It happened and it felt so good but so wrong all at once.

(I had to speed things up💀)

"You ain't never gonna leave me" stokeley said while laughing. Sad part about it is, he's probably right.

He bit his lip and kissed me, I kissed back but pulled away. "What's wrong, you been acting strange since the day I passed out" he said.

He got up and took off his Durag. "You mean the day you took those pills and almost died" I said.

He laughed. "So you tryna be smart now?" Stokeley said hopping in bed.

"No, stokeley this is wrong, we not together we shouldn't be doing this" I said getting up. "Best believe me the sex is bomb but something isn't right" I said.

"What do you mean, I love you" he said trying to hug me. "See, all this love making me feel like the whole a lie" I said moving back.

"Tina what are you talking about?" He asked. I froze. "Tina?? Tina??" He called. I snapped back.