A Home

If you don't like my work, don't read it. Simple as that!

Thank you for those of you not talking crap, it's for you guys I'm doing this despite my frustrations but at this rate some sites might just be abandoned despite how much I hate finding abandoned stories myself. You guys make dealing with the idiocy, worth it.

Onto the Story

Day 1, Earth

He was amazed by the structures and the expansiveness of the land within the broken walls but couldn't help wondering how it would withstand weather conditions of wherever they landed. And so he asked. "How will it hold up to the elements? We don't even know where we are. What if it rains or snows most of the year?" He almost smiled at the thought of seeing rain or snow but he had to focus. The life of both him and his daughter counted on it.

"We're in Virginia so 4 seasons at least it used to be, we won't know until we experience it. If My coordinates are right we're in what was once called the Great Appalachian Valley or at least part of it." She looked at him. "My magic can fix a lot of it but I need to look over the info I took from the Ark's mainframe first. Don't want anything collapsing on us."

"You hacked the Ark's mainframe more than once?" He asked a single brow raised as he crossed his arms causing her to roll her eyes.

"I told you already, Dad. I was never planning to just let myself die on the Ark."

~~~

Isis had hacked the Ark mainframe when she began to prepare, so she could gather information on civilizations old and new from laws and military practices to architecture and agriculture. Laws were taken from the 'old' modern world though she had already begun making changes to them so that they would fit with what she knew of life on the ground.

Architecture and agriculture were taken from a mix of old and new. The information on architecture involved ancient ways people had once built structures and the tools used and modern practices used to make the structures more stable. The agricultural information contained proven ancient practices that existed for centuries and various hand held tools and even schematics of larger ones that could hopefully be made to aid in the growth of crops. Along with that was even what crops grew best in certain areas and seasons.

Militarization was focused mostly on that of the Roman Empire, more specifically the training of Legions. Their training would consist of running 20 miles a day in full armor before having to build a camp, dig a ditch and build a wooden wall of stakes only to do it again the next day, the following, and so on. They were trained together day in and day out. They were taught to fight, working together to cover any weaknesses that could be exploited. They trained with javelins and bows, and swords both on foot and horse.

She decided to add information from Sparta's military training on boxing, wrestling, and gymnastics. Along with various ways to become used to exposure to the elements with minimal risks. While it was unlikely full armor could be made without the Ark and likely even with it, it was possible to at least make chest armor with metal plates made from scrap.

~~~

For now though they focused on finding food and water for the night. It was about a 10 minute walk from the back wall that they came across a large lake. The water was clear and reflected the trees and mountains surrounding it. It was abundant with fish so much so that when she used her magic to catch a few that were nearby dozens were called to her.

 It was abundant with fish so much so that when she used her magic to catch a few that were nearby dozens were called to her

~~~

He watched them from the trees ever since the woman came out of the forgotten building. Heda had sent him and a fellow scout, Kentari, to discover those that had landed within the unclaimed lands lying between Trikru, Ouskejon Kru (Blue Cliff), and Louwoda Kliron (Shallow Valley). The land had long been left untouched due to its close proximity to the Mountain Men. While separated by their own mountains and the glowing forest it was where the mountain men had first made their presence known. He wondered if they would come for the two Sky People.

The Sky woman was a nightblood, royalty and as such not to be harmed. He assumed the man with her that was left behind was her guard though clearly a poor one as he saw no injuries. He thought and decided he would hold his judgement as he knew some injuries could not be seen so perhaps this was the case for the man. He sent his fellow scout back to report to the commander promising to keep an eye on them.

It was later on shortly after he finished drawing her from his memory at the lake that he realized she was preparing to do something

It was later on shortly after he finished drawing her from his memory at the lake that he realized she was preparing to do something. She had a similar look to when she had stepped into the water of the lake and the fish had somehow flocked to her. Her fingers dug into the ground and when she lifted them and stood from where was had kneeled rock rose at her palms. She lifted them in an arch and an open cave grew around the Sky People. His eyes widened in surprise behind his face mask at such power.

He had never seen or heard of such a thing before. He did not know if she was skilled with this ability of hers or not but this was likely the reason the fish had reacted the way they did to her. He had only seen her use it for food and shelter but the defensive and offensive manners it could be used were already running through his mind. The commander must be told. Who knows what the Sky Woman, Isis, could do to an enemy with such power.

Important Question Below

A/N: So, I'm thinking of bringing Lexa in soon and it has me thinking. We know that Lexa was made commander after winning the Conclave at age 12 (where Luna fled the same conclave after killing her brother; shaming herself in the eyes of many) and at some point before the 100 arrive formed the Coalition becoming the Commander of all 12 Clans. I can't see this happening at such a young age as she would have had to prove herself further before they would come to heel. As such I think her plans for forming the Coalition would have been completed and she would start doing so about this point in time.

This would mean that currently Costia has not been killed by Queen Nia and so Lexa has not become emotionally detached/stunted nor is she as cynical as she is seen in the show due to her death. I imagine Lexa would still be serious and the 'visionary' leader of the grounders but would have been somewhat more open but we all know that Costia's death affected the choices she made and it makes me wonder, if she had lived, if Lexa would have still chosen to simply allow Tondc to be bombed without warning her people or taking any action really aside from ensuring her own (and Clarke's) safety.

So my question for you guy is, do you want Costia to live?