Isis Griffin

She wasn't sure how to take to the fact her dad had some sort of relationship with Anya. She liked Anya but at the same time she worried about what would happen when Abby showed up. Her father may not realize it but she knows he still loved her. If that love was only as the mother of his children or still romantic, she wasn't sure. Anya while certainly rough around the edges and being rather blunt to the point it was damn near rude was someone she had come to like and didn't want to see hurt. It was likely the reason why after catching Anya coming out from his bedroom she didn't say anything but rather had sat down with him to make sure he not only knew what he was doing but was sure about it.

He hadn't been pleased and his face had been hilariously red in embarrassment as he tried to stutter his way around a sex talk with her. She had put him out of his misery only to send him into a panic when she had told him it was a little late to be giving her the talk. She had to calm him down by telling him she was still a virgin. The man had broke into a smile and went around with a skip in his step for the next week. Whether that was do to her or Anya, she didn't know, but she would bet it on the latter. He began glaring down any male that came within a few feet of her after that. Though he had practically become best friends with two that joined in on the glaring, Shen of Shallow Valley and once healed of most of his injuries Horus, previously of Azgeda.

~~*~~

Horus had been one of those in the worst condition from his time in Mount Weather. He had originally been bled but when they had seen how he continued to fight back despite his time in the cages they had sent him to become a reaper. She had taken the mountain just as he was finishing his 'training'. Unfortunately she hadn't gotten there on time to save the eye that had been carved out months earlier after he'd managed to break free of his restraints. As the months passed he had approached her in the hope of remaining within the Valley. His skills as a warrior made him formidable despite only having his right eye. He and Jake had become friends and Isis had come to view him as family. He was protective of her, little savior/ strik klira, becoming her personal guard and Jake's helper in keeping men far away from her. Or rather all but one.

Where several of the clans claimed their people though allowed those in more dire condition to stay some, all had refused anything to do with those that were recovering from the 'Cerberus'/reaper programming

Where several of the clans claimed their people though allowed those in more dire condition to stay some, all had refused anything to do with those that were recovering from the 'Cerberus'/reaper programming. Most didn't seem to care even in the case of those who hadn't made it in yet, rejecting them simply for having been taken by the reapers and not locked within the cages others had been held within. Worst of them all was Azgeda, whose Queen refused to allow any of them to return stating she had no need for the weak.

~~*~~