Oneshot - Valentine's Special 2 - Bellow Pearl

((A double post you say? Yep, consider it a Valentine's gift from me <3 I hope you have a good one!))

((A/N: This is after Change Your Mind, and the pearls are all free!))

Blue and Yellow had moved to Earth for the time being. They wished to explore lots of planets, and Earth was so fully intact that they decided to explore it for a while.

They had decided to leave their diamonds to follow their passions on little homeschool - often with Yellow modeling and Blue drawing her.

At the time, though, they were learning about human customs. Something called "Valentine's Day" was coming up, and they both had the same idea - ask her out.

Yellow was too timid to do it. She was always very bold and loud, but for some reason she was just too scared to ruin what she had with Blue.

Blue, however, was beyond ready for this. She knew that Yellow didn't like any of the gifts listed by the instructor for the holiday, so she decided to gather some of her drawings of Yellow.

She was quite the procrastinator at times, though, so she eventually snapped herself back to reality after drawing Yellow making a heart shape with her hands. She shook her head, putting the drawing away in her drawer and collecting the others she wanted to gift to the other pearl.

Her confidence took a dive when she saw Yellow, and they started walking together. Little Homeschool was closed for the day, as almost all of the instructors had plans - from Pearl to Peridot, most of them had something to do. Be it with a date or a movie and some ice cream.

They were going on a walk, and it was really cold out. For some reason, even though gems weren't sensitive to cold, both pearls weren't big fans. They wordlessly entered a cafe that they saw, each ordering something different. Yellow ordered some hot chocolate - it was the only drink she really enjoyed from Earth. Blue ordered coffee - it gave her an extra amount of energy. She wondered if she was somehow mimicking humans and their biology.

Both were quiet for a moment, and then Blue piped up. "Hey Yellow, you know that today is that human holiday for love?"

Yellow nodded sheepishly, blushing slightly.

"I did some research, and I found out what those humans ask the one they're attracted to. So, uhm..." She went silent for a moment, then said. "Will you be my Valentine, Yellow?"

Yellow smiled softly, blushing. "Y-yeah Blue. I'd like that."

Blue then handed over a binder of her drawings of Yellow.

"Here, I thought you might like to have these."

Yellow looked impressed. "Woah Blue, that's quite a few."

"Hey, hard not to draw such a beautiful model."

Yellow blushed, putting the binder in her gem. "I'll go through it later."

Blue blushed too. "Want to run home? It's a little cold to keep walking around out here."

"I thought you'd never ask."

They quickly paid the check, then walked outside to see that snow was falling.

"Oh no." Yellow shook her head, then offered her hand to Blue. Blue took it, and they started to run to avoid the cold.

They suddenly stopped, as they were thrown off their rhythm. Green Pearl shook her head. "Oh... this is a first." She looked over herself, confused. "Did we just?"

"We did."

"So... this is fusion?"

Green Pearl then quickly hugged herself. "This is awesome! Why haven't I done this before? Wait, is it we or I... whatever!"

She ran the rest of the way to the temple, where they were staying in a house a bit away from it. She was thrown off as a sudden gust of wind came from behind her, and turned to see Royal Pearl.

"And who are you?" Royal asked, gently poking Green's face. Green pushed it back. "Hey! Uh, it's us."

Royal grins. "You guys fused! Oh, I'm so proud. You're gorgeous."

Green blushed. "You too, Royal."

"Oh, I hope you're aware I'm serious." Royal looked slightly bothered, and Green nodded.

"Ditto. Why are you guys fused?"

"It's cold." Royal said plainly, and laughed.

"Same." Green laughed too, and then turned.

Royal walked by her, putting a hand on her shoulders. "I mean that I meant it in a gay way. Well, I must go anyway, goodbye!"

Green blushed, trying to follow her as she leaped away. "What does that- and she's gone..."

They then unfused, falling to the ground. Both were blushing.

"Oh my god she's hot." Blue finally choked out.

"Yeah. So are you, though." Yellow grinned.

"Smooth." She stood up, brushing off the sand. "We'll have to ask them about that later. I want to warm up in the house."

~~~

Royal Pearl ended up unfusing as soon as she landed closer to the lighthouse.

"We didn't just do that." Pearl said, blushing.

"Was that you? Did Royal just do that on her own?" Volley asked, confused.

"I don't know and-" Pearl shivered. "I'm too cold to care. Let's go warm up."

"Yeah."

((A/N: Sorry about whatever green/royal pearl ship was! I'm just sort of experimenting with random ships so this was one of those. Let me know if you like it, and I'd be willing to write more! Ship names would be great, too! If you didn't like it, I apologize! I didn't know how to put it up higher or in the title without spoilers for the oneshot... My bad!))