Oneshot - Dragon AU - Bellow Pearl

((A/N: So my AUs are getting more and more odd, I know, if you have an AU to suggest please shoot! I might start having to use a prompt generator ^^' ))

It was a freezing cold day in the mountains. Granted, it was always cold at that altitude, but today was worse than usual. Blue, who was in her cave to avoid the frigid winds, had begun to claw the walls. She had desperately wanted to fly that day, but the winds could knock even a wind dragon off their wings.

The ground beneath her claws had begun to freeze, when she had an idea. "Yellow!" She said as the idea came to her mind. Of course, a fire dragon wouldn't be living in the mountains. She could just stay with the other dragon until the winds let up.

She began to climb down the icy slopes, trying to avoid being thrown off the mountain by wind. Suddenly, a strong gust blew as she was over an icy patch, and she couldn't get traction.

She slid right off a cliff. Panicking, she opened her wings, but the wind was still throwing her around like a ragdoll. She was, after all, on the smaller side of the smallest dragon breed. She eventually closed her wings and began to plummet towards the earth, and she was just reciting her will from memory. Not that she had anyone to give her treasure to, other than Yellow.

As she saw the ground come into view, she tried to open her wings again but she had frozen them shut in terror.

"Well, I guess this is how I die."

She was barely seconds away from the ground when she felt claws grasp her frozen wings. "Hey, what gi-" She looked up, seeing a yellow and orange dragon slowly helping her to the ground. "Yellow!"

Yellow set her down on the ground gently, and started to thaw Blue's right wing. "What were you thinking? The wind is far to intense for a runt like you!"

Blue huffed angrily, and Yellow added, "I'm not saying that that's a bad thing, but you are literally the smallest dragon I know. You're tiny."

Blue pulled her wing away, breaking them both as they had thawed themself. "Hey, I came to visit you. You shouldn't be complaining."

"Whatever." The fire dragon turned and began to walk away, gesturing for Blue to follow her. "Try not to freeze anything."

"You're not allowed to talk! You melted my favorite goblet when you visited last!"

"That's different!"

Blue growled, following closely by her side. "Whatever, man. You didn't HAVE to breathe fire when y-"

"Shut up! What happens in the caves stays in the caves." Yellow sped up, causing Blue to have to run to keep up.

"Well, what's the plan?" Yellow stopped and asked Blue, causing the light blue dragon to grin.

"A little 'chat'."

"Why did you say chat like th-" Yellow started.

"Yellow, you are NOT this stupid."

"Oooohhhh. Oh. OH. Woah, nonono not today."

Blue tilted her head, and the ground froze a little. "Why?"

Yellow pointed with a claw to a field full of sheep. "Sacrifice day. I am STARVED."

"You really aren't..."

"Hey, some of us can't be sustained on an occasional goat. Reminder, you are tiny." Yellow flew off, leaving Blue sitting there.

A sheep walked over to her, and she flicked it away with a claw. "Cockblocker."