Chapter 5: 'I need a bippity-boppity-BOO😍🥰'

Trenderman smiled to himself as he approached Slenderman. His cousin was pacing around the room again, probably thinking about the outcome of his recent business deal. It was a habit of his to express his thinking through certain actions such as striding back and forth across an area.

The sound of his heavy footsteps reverberated throughout the room. There was a certain tempo to it like a steady rhythm in the background of a song. Thud. Thud. Thud. Even Trender was starting to become affected by Slender's repetitive treading as anticipation filled him for no reason.

Out of all of them, Slenderman was the one who understood on a profound level that their success was built on pillars made of rocks that could crumble at any moment.

It was for this reason that Slenderman was regarded as the leader of the three brothers even though Offender was the eldest. Slenderman possessed qualities that Offender didn't have. Although Offenderman was an esteemed mafioso himself that was highly respected by many, Slenderman was the smartest and the wisest of the three. His talent and insight was what helped the brothers escape their near downfalls several times. Like a chess master, every move he made was calculated and premeditated.

However, it was during moments like these that Trender was reminded that his cousin was not as stolid as he seemed. Slender was just like the rest of them, susceptible to anxiety and capable of having emotions.

And, despite Slender's callous exterior, Trenderman noted that his cousin surprisingly held a high amount of tolerance for his brothers' antics. Especially for Splendorman, the youngest of the crew. That was a talent in itself. The hyper, rambunctious teen was no doubt difficult to control. He seeked the adventure in life and was the most care-free compared to his older relatives. Trenderman loved his attitude and was grateful that there was someone who remained laid-back in a household full of seriousness but, he could only stand his overwhelming behavior to a certain extent. Still, he loved him like a brother.

"Look who's finally back!" A deep, raspy voice greeted Trenderman. Trender came to an abrupt pause and turned around to see Offender coming over to offer him a hug, his arms open wide. Offender was clad in only a black, silk robe that was tied just above his waist. His intertwined blue and red rose tattoo that sat positioned on his left pec was visible on his muscular, bare chest. His signature hat hung over his face, casting a shadow that made his sharp-toothed smirk appear dangerous and mocking.

"Please, put some clothes on before you lay a finger on me!" Trender cried out, exasperated. "I don't want your bare skin touching mine. Who knows where-" Trender made a motion with his hands, gesturing Offender's almost nude body. "-this has been!"

Trender threw a look at Slender in a desperate plea for help. With a long exhale, Slender trudged towards the duo, exhausted. His current condition contrasted to his usual air of class with the top two buttons of his white dress shirt unfastened and its sleeves hastily crumpled up to his elbows. "Come on, Offender, we have rules in this house. Such as: put on a decent amount of clothing because no one wants to see your dong lazily hanging about, swinging this way and that as if it were swatting flies," Slender chided his older brother.

"Ah, but that's where you're wrong," Offender protested. "The ladies love this big guy!" He proceeded to shake his hips back and forth, putting his hands behind his head.

Slender averted his gaze while Trender shielded his own face with his hand.

"Goodness gracious, Offender! You're the eldest so act like it!"